- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
- PVC Double Glazing
- Alarm System
- Oak Internal Doors
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
- Solar Panels - Hot Water and Benefit of Annual ROCs Payment
Superb Country Home
A short distance from Banbridge this attractive detached family home offers spacious and adaptable accommodation that will meet the needs of any growing family. Situated on a site extending to approx. 0.5 acres, a short distance from the main Banbridge/Rathfriland and Castlewellan Roads, this property offers easy accessibility to the Banbridge, locals schools, amenities and the A1 carriageway for those needing to commute. Properties of this type and calibre are hard to find and hence we highly recommend early viewing.
Taking the Rathfriland from the town drive approx 2.5 miles and turn left into the Drone Hill Road, take 1st right into Burnside Road, and travel a short distance to end, then turn right into the Circular Road and property is approx. 1.2 miles on the right hand side.
- Reception Hall 12' 8'' x 18' 8'' (3.86m x 5.69m)
- Hardwood tongue and groove front door with double glazed light, double glazed side panels and fan light leading to large, fully tiled reception hall, 2 wall light points, oak staircase, spindles and handrail.
- Lounge 15' 8'' x 13' 8'' (4.77m x 4.16m)
- Slate tiled fireplace and hearth with feature sandstone surround, TV point, varnished oak floorboards, glazed double doors to hall.
- Kitchen / Dining 27' 11'' x 15' 0'' (8.50m x 4.57m)
- Full range of high and low level fitted modern units with granite work tops and upstands and matching island unit incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Leisure electric range with twin ovens, grill and 5 ceramic rings (also piped for gas), with extractor hood, fan and light, space for American style fridge/freezer and fully integrated dishwasher. Fully tiled floor, TV point, double glazed French doors to rear.
- Utility Room 8' 9'' x 8' 2'' (2.66m x 2.49m)
- Fitted low level units and broom cupboard with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- WC 3' 4'' x 2' 11'' (1.02m x 0.89m)
- With low flush WC, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 5 / Family Room 15' 8'' x 13' 7'' (4.77m x 4.14m)
- TV point, built-in low level storage with display shelving /bookcase, tiled floor.
- Ensuite 8' 9'' x 4' 0'' (2.66m x 1.22m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and fully tiled double shower enclosure with thermostatic mixer shower, tiled floor.
- 1st Floor
- Large gallery landing, hotpress, recessed ceiling spots.
- Bedroom 1 15' 10'' x 15' 6'' (4.82m x 4.72m) (Max)
- Double radiator.
- Ensuite 8' 10'' x 5' 7'' (2.69m x 1.70m) (Max)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap and shower enclosure with thermostatic mixer shower, fully tiled walls and floor, heated chrome towel rail, double glazed Velux rooflight.
- Bedroom 2 13' 11'' x 12' 10'' (4.24m x 3.91m)
- Built-in wall to wall modern robes with shelving and hanging spaces, double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 16' 6'' x 15' 7'' (5.03m x 4.75m) (Max)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 4 16' 6'' x 12' 8'' (5.03m x 3.86m)
- Double radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 10'' x 6' 5'' (2.69m x 1.95m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap, panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment and corner shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower, fully tiled walls and floor, double glazed Velux rooflight, double radiator.
- Detached Double Garage 19' 7'' x 21' 2'' (5.96m x 6.45m)
- Twin roller doors, light and power.
- Pillared entrance to pebbled driveway with parking to front and side of the property. Large gardens to side, front and rear, laid out in lawn with paved patio area, outside sensor lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »