83 Bendooragh Road, Ballymoney BT53 7NH
Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Property with Range of Outbuildings
- 10 Acres of Good Quality Agricultural Land
- Planning Ref: LA01/2015/0485/O
- It Has Been Reported there is Japanese knotweed on Site
- Superb Views of the Surrounding Countryside
Additional InformationViewing Times:
On Site at Any Time. Contact the office to register your interest.
Two Storey Detached Dwelling with planning approval for replacement house/bungalow together with a range of outbuildings and approximately with 10 acres of good agricultural land. The property benefits from Superb Rural Views. This will surely appeal to investors and those looking for a self-build project. Ballymoney is a small town and civil parish in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It is currently served by the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council.
At the crossroads in the village of Bendooragh turn unto the Bendooragh Road and proceed along for
approximately 2 1/2 miles and the laneway for number 83 will be located on your right-hand side
How much will it cost?
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »