- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding Extended Detached Family Home
- Much Bigger Than It Looks Both Internally and Externally
- Cul-de-sac Position Within Popular Residential Area
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Arguably One of the Finest Sites in the Development
- Well Presented Throughout
- Living Room with Feature Limestone Fireplace and Gas Coal Effect Fire
- Family Room
- Dining Room with Gas Coal Effect Fire and French Doors to Sun Room
- Sun Room with uPVC Double Glazed French Doors to Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Granite Worktops and Range of Integrated Appliances
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room Which Includes Shower Cubicle with Power Jets
- Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite to Include Bath and Separate Shower
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Easily Maintained Front Garden in Lawns
- Driveway in Attractive Brick Paviour with Ample Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Detached Double Garage with Electric Roller Door
- Outstanding Fully Enclosed Good Sized Rear Garden in Lawns with Patio Terrace, Stone Sun Terrace and Southerly Aspect Making an Ideal Space for Children at Play or For Outdoor Entertaining
- Bangor, Newtownards and Belfast Easily Accessible
- Many Local Amenities Close by Including Bloomfield Shopping Complex, Health Centre, Clandeboye Golf Club, Local Shops, Clandeboye Retail Park
- Demand Anticipated to be High and to a Wide Range of Prospective Purchasers
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationTucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac within this popular residential development, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an exceptional extended detached family home which is deceptively spacious both internally and externally. Finished to an excellent standard throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in an enjoy.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible offering a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the owners. The ground floor comprises living room with feature limestone fireplace and gas coal effect fire, family room, dining room with gas coal effect fire and French doors to a sun room with double glazed French doors to the garden, and kitchen with granite worktops and range of integrated appliances. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having four well proportioned bedrooms, which includes main bedroom with en suite shower room with power jet shower, as well as a bathroom with four piece white suite which provides a bath and separate shower. Outside does not disappoint either and is arguably one of the finest sites in the development. There is an easily maintained front garden in lawns, driveway in attractive brick paviour with ample space for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, and outstanding fully enclosed good sized rear garden in lawns with patio terrace, stone sun terrace and southerly aspect making an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, cloakroom with WC, utility room and detached double garage with electric roller door.
This property is conveniently positioned with ease of access into Bangor, Newtownards and Belfast for the city bound commuter. There are also local amenities close by including shops, health centre, Clandeboye Golf Club, Clandeboye Retail Park and Bloomfield shopping complex. With all this immaculate property has to offer, combined with its competitive asking price, we expect demand to be high and can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate its entirety.
- Solid wooden front door with double glazed inset and double glazed side panels to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door and glazed side panels to gracious reception hall.
- GRACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- CLOAKROOM WITH WC:
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, mixer tap, tiled splashback, storage under stairs, fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.66m (17' 9" x 12' 0")
Feature limestone fireplace with raised gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.4m (12' 0" x 11' 2")
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.35m (13' 7" x 11' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor, gas coal effect fire, French doors to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.63m (11' 11" x 11' 11")
Laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to garden.
- 4.04m x 3.43m (13' 3" x 11' 3")
Range of high and low level units, solid granite worktops, under counter one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and matching granite drainer, integrated four ring induction hob, extractor fan above, integrated oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, pelmet lighting, fully tiled floor, casual dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Units, granite effect work surfaces, Franke single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Access to roofspace, shelved airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.4m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.68m (14' 7" x 12' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with power jets, wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.37m x 3.71m (14' 4" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.38m x 3.07m (11' 1" x 10' 1")
- Four piece white suite comprising: tiled panelled bath, mixer tap, hand shower, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower, large wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Cul-de-sac position, easily maintained front garden in lawns, driveway in attractive brick paviour with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, leading to detached double garage.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 5.69m (19' 0" x 18' 8")
Electric roller door, power, light, built-in granite effect worktop.
- Outstanding fully enclosed good sized rear garden in lawns with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, patio terrace and stone sun terrace, outside tap, southerly aspect making it an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining.
Heading into the Beechfield development, at the first T-junction turn right onto Beechfield Drive. At the second T-junction turn left onto Beechfield Crescent. Continue to the third T-junction and take another left. Follow the road round and Number 83 is on the left at the end.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »