- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Detached Family Home in a Prime Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge with Attractive Mahogany Fireplace
- Separate Living Room and Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Breakfast Area/Separate Utility Room
- 5 Bedrooms including 2 with Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Family Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Large Double Site with Front and Enclosed Private Rear Gardens with Sheltered Sitting Areas
- Large Detached Garage/Workshop (with floored attic space) and Additional Driveway Parking
- Exceptionally Convenient to a Wide Range of Amenities in Lisburn including Shops, Public Transport and Leading Schools
- Cavity wall Insulation/2 roofspaces
- Situated on Regular School and Public Bus Routes and within Walking Distance of Lisburn Train Station
- Close to Arterial Roads providing access to M1 Motorway for commuting
- Within walking distance of Lisburn City Centre
- Within walking distance of a wide range of leading schools, Primary Schools, Pre School Nurseries and Day Care Services
- Double Site Holding 2 Postal Addresses (nos 83 & 85) and Previously used as a Detached Family Home and Adjoining Business Premises (formerly a general store and hairdressers) and May be Suitable for a Variety of Alternative Development Opportunities Subject to Full Planning Permission
Additional InformationThis extended deceptively spacious detached family home is situated on a delightful double site just off Antrim Road and Prince William Road. Originally two properties as numbers 83 and 85 the property is now combined as one, beautifully presented family home offering spacious family accommodation which is perfectly complemented by the delightful private, enclosed rear gardens with sheltered paved sitting area. The property is extremely convenient to a range of amenities in Lisburn including shops, public transport and leading schools. Recent sales in this locality have proven extremely popular and this property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection. Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, glazed door with side window to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, understairs cloaks area.
- 6.1m x 5.92m (20' 0" x 19' 5")
(at widest points) Attractive mahogany fireplace with slate hearth, gas coal effect fire, oak flooring, patio door leading to rear garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.26m x 3.66m (23' 10" x 12' 0")
(at widest points) Attractive mahogany fireplace with slate hearth and gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, glazed double door to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.4m (11' 7" x 11' 2")
Tiled floor, access to rear, open arch to...
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO BREAKFAST AREA:
- 6.53m x 2.44m (21' 5" x 8' 0")
(at widest points) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces with tiled splash back, 1 1/2 basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker with tiled splash back and extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, low voltage spot lights, integrated washing machine.
- 3.73m x 1.24m (12' 3" x 4' 10")
Range of units, tiled floor, access to rear.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 2.92m (12' 2" x 9' 7")
Built in wardrobes and storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
Built in wardrobe and storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 3.3m (11' 0" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.39m x 2.39m (7' 10" x 7' 10")
Built in wardrobe and storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and Aqualisa shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, hot press.
- Front garden in lawn and flower beds with boundary hedge and walls, Tarmac driveway with parking for several cars and leading to...
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.05m x 5.49m (19' 10" x 18' 0")
Power and light. Fixed wooden staircase leading to loft above.
- Enclosed and private rear garden in lawn with flower beds, boundary wall and sheltered sitting area.
Heading out of Lisburn on Prince William Road turn right onto Ballymacash Road and Number 83 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »