- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding Detached Family Home
- Set within Mature Landscaped Gardens with Views to Open Countryside
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Lounge, with Feature Fireplace through to Separate Formal Dining Room
- Separate Family Room through to South Facing Sunroom, Leading onto South Facing Patio
- Fully fitted Luxury Family kitchen open through to Breakfast Room
- Separate Utility with Staircase Leading to Room Over Garage
- 3 Well-Proportioned Bedrooms (Master Ensuite & One with Potential for Ensuite)
- Ground Floor Bedroom 4/Study
- Generous Family Bathroom
- Intruder Alarm Installed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pressurised Water System
- Decorative Plaster-Moulded Cornicing and Ceiling Roses
- Solid Oak Internal Doors, Architraves and Skirting
- 5th Bedroom Option or Alternative Games Room/Study Over Garage-Staircase from Utility
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- UPVC Fascia and Soffits
- Front Gardens Laid in Lawn with Low Level Shrub Beds and Mature Specimen Trees
- Generous Tarmac Driveway for Multiple Vehicle Parking Leading to Integrated Double Garage and Rear Washing Bay
- Convenient to Ballynahinch, Spa, Belfast and Beyond with Ease of commute to Local Leading Schools and Public Transport Links
- Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis superb detached family home is ideally located on a generous, mature site within this picturesque area of the County Down Countryside.
Built by its current owners and exceptionally well presented throughout,
it offers light, bright and well-proportioned accommodation, finished to a high specification.
The home boasts exceptional reception space downstairs, with formal lounge, separate dining room, family room, sunroom, breakfast room, and study/bedroom four.
Across the first floor it boasts high ceilings with a light and bright Master Bedroom (ensuite) two further double bedrooms (one with ensuite potential) and a luxury family Bathroom.
All in all a delightful family home with integrated double garage with room above, providing the option for a further bedroom/studio/games room
Set in a quiet location, yet remaining convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, along with a variety of local amenities including shops, public paths, rugby club, Spa golf course, Montalto Estate, leading local schools and public transport routes, this fine home can only be fully
appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid wood panelled door with double glazed side panelling, ceramic tile flooring with mosaic detailing.
- Solid oak flooring, plaster moulded cornice and ceiling rose, feature solid oak staircase.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Half tiled walls, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- 5.31m x 3.91m (17' 5" x 12' 10")
Solid wood glazed doors through to entrance hall, feature fire place with cast iron inlay, gas fire, granite hearth, plaster moulded cornicing and ceiling rose, oak glazed doors leading through to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.99m (17' 5" x 13' 1")
Solid oak flooring, single half glazed door through to hall, single door through to kitchen and breakfast room, plaster moulded cornice and ceiling rose.
- 4.09m x 4.37m (13' 5" x 14' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, mix of high and low level kitchen units, ceramic tile splashbacks, 6 ring gas range, integrated dishwasher, 1.5 dish stainless steel sink with mixer tap, granite worktops, spotlighting and under lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.m (14' 9" x 9' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, mix of high and low level units, stainless steel single drain sink unit, space for washer and dryer. Staircase leading to room above garage, door to rear patio and garden and door leading into integrated garage.
- BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.54m (9' 11" x 8' 4")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.66m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
Oak flooring, feature brick fireplace with stove. Glazed door through to sun lounge.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.26m x 2.59m (17' 3" x 8' 6")
Solid oak flooring, tongue and groove ceiling. uPVC double glazed doors to rear, leading onto South facing patio.
- STUDY/BEDROOM 4:
- 3.66m x 2.49m (12' 0" x 8' 2")
- Vaulted ceiling with Velux, walk-in hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 4.04m (18' 0" x 13' 3")
Vaulted ceiling with velux, integrated robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.m x 1.83m (9' 10" x 6' 0")
Floor to ceiling tiles, low flush WC, pedetal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.1m x 3.66m (20' 0" x 12' 0")
Vaulted ceiling, spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.31m x 3.43m (17' 5" x 11' 3")
Walk-in robe off (suitable for ensuite conversion).
- 3.58m x 2.9m (11' 9" x 9' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiles, low flush WC, vanity sink unit, corner shower cube, range bath, spotlighting.
- 6.27m x 5.46m (20' 7" x 17' 11")
- PLAY ROOM/BEDROOM 5:
- 4.44m x 4.39m (14' 7" x 14' 5")
- Brick pillared entrance with cattle grid, sweeping tarmac driveway leading to the front, side and rear, with generous parking for multiple vehicles. Enclosed mature, well stocked gardens, which has been lovingly maintained by the current owners, with low level shrub beds, specimen trees and a south facing paved patio and driveway area to the rear, with concrete wash bay at rear of garage.
Exit Dromore Road onto Grove Road, pass Spa Golf Club and turn 1st right into Mountview Road (Rubgy Club is on Left). Drive to 1st crossroads, turn left and Carn Cottage is 2nd dwelling on right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »