- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious 1st floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Under floor oil heating
- Double glazed windows
- Numbered allocated parking
- Chain free onward sale
Ballylenaghan Park is a popular development, perfectly positioned just off the Saintfield Road, providing easy access to the Park & Ride and main arterial routes to most parts of the City. Deceiving from the outside, this 1st floor apartment is both bright and spacious and offers excellent accommodation, comprising 2 double bedrooms, including an en-suite to the master bedroom, spacious lounge/dining, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. The apartment also benefits from an under floor oil heating system, double glazing and has been finished and presented to an excellent standard throughout. Outside there is a designated and communal parking and would be perfect for those looking for their 1st home or indeed those downsizing. Chain free, an early viewing comes strongly recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Composite front door leading to entrance porch.
- Entrance porch
- Laminate flooring. Inner door leading to lounge.
- Lounge 19'5 x 14'7 (5.92m x 4.45m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Additional lounge image
- Fitted kitchen 11'8 x 8'2 (3.56m x 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer space, laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1 12'7 x 9'6 (3.84m x 2.90m)
- En-suite 6'8 x 4'6 (2.03m x 1.37m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with Mira Vigour electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc panelled walls and ceiling. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 13'2 x 11'5 (4.01m x 3.48m)
- Bathroom 7'2 x 6'2 (2.18m x 1.88m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
- Boiler house housing oil fired boiler, pvc oil tank. Bin store.
- Numbered allocated car parking and visitor parking areas.
- Management fees
- £500.00 per annum, includes buildings Insurance, ground rent and window cleaning and they maintain the grounds and roof.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
57th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »