- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented 4 bedroom semi set well back from the road with two car driveway and extensive south facing rear garden
- Original period features including, cornicing, panelled bay windows, cast iron fireplace in bedroom and coloured glass detail in front door
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Living room with recently installed cast iron multi fuel stove
- Newly fitted modern kitchen in white gloss
- 4 bedrooms, 3 on the first floor and 1 on the top floor with views over Pirrie Park
- Shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Workshop/Store, utility store and W.C.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for 2 cars
- Front garden and large south facing rear garden in lawn with shrubs and apple tree
Additional Information83 Ardenlee Avenue is located toward the Ravenhill Road end of Ardenlee Avenue and is set well back from the road with a two car driveway and a large south facing garden backing on to the playing fields at Pirrie Park. The property has recently been brought up to date and successfully blends modern elements with the attractive original period features.
Ardenlee Avenue is one of those quality areas where homeowners are comfortable to extend, knowing their investment is likely to be protected by local values. There is current planning permission granted for a large two storey extension to this property.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door and side window in leaded coloured glass
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Timber laminate floor and cornice. Cloakroom space under stairs and glazed door leading to sitting room
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.78m (13' 8" x 12' 5")
Cast iron fireplace with painted wooden surround and timber laminate floor, bay window with wooden panelling
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.35m (12' 2" x 11' 0")
Cast iron stove in chimney breast with hearth, timber laminate floor, cornice and glazed door
- 4.22m x 3.05m (13' 10" x 10' 0")
Modern fitted kitchen in white gloss with integrated electric oven and hob with matching stainless steel canopy, part tiled walls and laminate tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.48m (13' 7" x 11' 5")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, bay window with wooden panelling, cornice and picture rail
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.35m (12' 1" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3)/ study:
- 2.21m x 2.18m (7' 3" x 7' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.91m x 1.88m (6' 3" x 6' 2")
Large shower cubicle with rainfall head and hand-held shower attachment, W.C. and wash-hand basin, timber laminate floor and hotpress
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.65m x 3.18m (15' 3" x 10' 5")
Dormer window and under eaves storage
- Tarmac driveway with parking for 2 cars. Front garden in lawn and large rear garden in lawn with patio, shrub beds and apple tree. Store/ Workshop 24' x 10' and utility store which is plumbed for washing machine and with W.C.
Located on Ardenlee Avenue, beside Pirrie Park Gardens
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »