- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge
- Refitted kitchen/dining area
- Sun room with vaulted ceiling
- Television room/5th bedroom (currently used as a gym)
- Utility room
- 4 bedrooms, two with ensuite
- Luxury refitted Heritage bathroom
- UPVC double glazing
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Gas heating
- Solid oak internal doors, skirting and architraeve
- Enclosed corner site gardens
Additional InformationAn exquisite detached home located in one of Lisburns most sought after areas.
The property has been extended and completely refurbished in the last 18 months. The interior is impeccably styled with a wonderful blend of modern sophisticated living, timeless elegance and quality finish.
The ground floor consists of a beautiful lounge, stunning new kitchen with dining area leading to sun room with feature vaulted ceiling. There is also a television room/5th bedroom (currently used as a gym), utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms, two with luxury ensuite and a glamorous bathroom.
The gardens are completely enclosed providing a high degree of privacy with electric gate access to the rear. There is a combination of lawns and secluded brick paved patios, ideal for alfresco dining.
The Antrim Road is one of Lisburns most popular locations due to its superb convenience to Lisburn City Centre and some of the Provinces best performing schools. The stunning Wallace Park, Duncans Park and Lisburn Train Station are within a short walk.
A statement home - early viewing recommended!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Recessed lights. Polished porcelain flooring. French doors to lounge.
- 5.69m x 4.42m (18' 8" x 14' 6")
Feature stone fireplace with gas fire. Recessed lights. Bay window. Polished porcelain
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.91m x 5.55m (22' 8" x 18' 2")
(at maximum points) Excellent range of high and low level units. Kenwood range cooker with 5 gas rings and two ovens. Stainless steel extractor fan. Granite work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Recessed lights. Polished porcelain flooring. Understairs storage cupboard. Open plan to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.84m x 3.99m (19' 2" x 13' 1")
Feature vaulted ceiling with recessed lights and velux windows. Polished porcelain flooring. French doors to patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.76m x 2.36m (9' 1" x 7' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Ceramic sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Polished porcelain flooring. Part tiled walls.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated chrome towel rail. Tiled walls and floor.
- TELEVISION ROOM/5TH BEDROOM:
- 5.08m x 2.77m (16' 8" x 9' 1")
Laminate flooring. Built in cupboard with gas boiler. (Currently used a gym)
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress. Velux window. Recessed lights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.12m x 4.63m (16' 10" x 15' 2")
(at maximum points) Excellent range of wall to wall fitted wardrobes. Recessed lights. Oak flooring.
- STYLISH ENSUITE:
- White suite. Shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower. Wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.33m x 3.94m (14' 2" x 12' 11")
(at maximum points) Laminate flooring. Recessed lights.
- STUNNING ENSUITE:
- White Heritage suite. Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.07m x 2.81m (13' 4" x 9' 3")
Laminate flooring. Recessed lights.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.01m x 2.84m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
Recessed lights. Laminate flooring.
- LUXURY REFITTED BATHROOM:
- White Heritage suite. Freestanding roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part wood panelled and tiled walls. Wood effect tiled flooring. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Cast iron radiator.
- Front and side garden in lawn, enclosed by garden wall with wrought iron railings and mature hedging. Completely enclosed secluded low maintenance rear garden in brick pavers. Asphalt driveway with brick paved borders, electric entrance gates. Outside lights and tap.
Antrim Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »