- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Seventh Floor Apartment in City Centre with Allocated Car Parking
- Stunning Views Towards H&W Cranes, And The Bay (Water Views)
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Second Bedroom Can Be Converted To A Home Office If A Tenant Requests This
- Stylish Bathroom with Bath & Shower Over
- Timber Decked Balcony To Enjoy Views
- Utility Cupboard Including Washer Dryer & Good Storage
- Beautifully Presented Throughout With High Quality Furnishings
- Phoenix Gas Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Fully Equipped With Kitchenware, And If Required Super Fast Broadband Is Available At An Additional £30 Per Month
- Walking Distance of Many Local Amenities with the Odyssey & the Premier Inn on Your Doorstep
- Available From Mid October 2020, Including Rates
Additional InformationThis superb seventh floor apartment is ideally located in one of Belfast's most exclusive & luxurious developments, situated in a prime position in the City Centre, yet offering private, secure and quiet surroundings and stunning views out to Belfast's iconic H&W cranes, and the bay.
The accommodation comprises briefly of a spacious lounge, open to a modern and well equipped kitchen / dining area. There are 2 well proportioned double bedrooms, master with ensuite, and a stylish main bathroom. The second bedroom can be converted to a home office if requested by a prospective tenant.
The apartment further benefits from a timber decked balcony looking out to the H&W cranes, gas central heating and double glazing, and is finished to a very high standard throughout. There is also a music system installed throughout the apartment, and fast and reliable broadband can be provided at an additional £30 per month.
Available from the mid October, beautifully furnished throughout and including a secure car parking space. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
Passing The Odyssey On The Left Hand Side, Continue To The Traffic Lights, Turn Left Onto Queens Road And The Arc Will Be On The Left 8.28 is Located in Block 8
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »