This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Large Detached Home
- Breathtaking Views Of The Sea And Mournes
- Five Bedrooms - Four En Suite
- Three Reception Rooms
- Bespoke Handmade Kitchen
- Gracious Reception Hall
- Remotely Operated Entrance Gates
- Large Drive And Parking
- Extensive Garaging
- Guest House Potential (Subject To Approval)
- uPVC Soffits And Fascia
- Wind Turbine (Details On Request)
- Fully Double Glazed
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
Additional Information'Donard View Manor'
With uninterrupted views of the Irish Sea and Mourne Mountains 'Donard View Manor' is a stunning detached property situated on the awe inspiring County Down Coast between the blue flag Tyrella Beach and historic St Johns point light house. For the golf enthusiast the world famous Royal County Down Golf Club and Ardglass Golf Club which boasts the worlds' oldest club house are on your doorstep. Whether it be the mist clearing to reveal the Mourne Mountains or the sun warming the sands of Tyrella Beach the outlook from this unique property is ever changing.
Upon entering the gracious reception hall with its Mahogany panelling and decorative plaster work it is immediately apparent you are in a home of distinction and quality. Flexibility is key to this property's design and although extensive, it retains a homely feel. In its current guise the property has five bedrooms (four of which benefit from an en-suite) with the potential to add more if required (subject to approvals), three reception rooms all with sea views, office, luxury family bathroom and at the heart of it all a large bespoke family kitchen and dining area. Extensive garaging with attic room and work shop space provide an opportunity to add further accommodation (subject to approvals) or enable a potential purchaser to work from home.
Approached through impressive stone pillars and wrought iron electric gates a sweeping brick paviour drive takes you to the door. Of note is the central turning area with an impressive stone built water feature incorporating a Koi Carp pond. Impressive views from every angle, ample parking and garaging for several vehicles and space for boat or caravan storage if required. Front side and rear gardens, raised wooden deck, paved yard, purpose built barbeque and storage sheds complete the outside.
For those seeking an opportunity to acquire five star premises for a guest house, with little effort this property could provide perfect base for the golf tourist or those simply wishing to enjoy the natural beauty of County Down and the varied leisure activities it provides.
An unmissable opportunity to purchase a unique coastal residence in an idyllic location; viewing is essential.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.79m x 2.36m (9' 2" x 7' 9")
Hard wood double front doors. Ceramic tile floor. Hard wood glazed door with glazed side panels to entance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.87m x 5.28m (19' 3" x 17' 4")
Gracious entrance hall. Solid wood floor. Decorative cornicing and feature ceiling rose. Mahogony panelled walls including picture rail. Cloakroom with gate controls and alarm control pad.Telephone point. Stairs to first floor. Doors to office, lounge, living room and kitchen/dining.
- Ceramic tile floor. Light green suite comprising - low flush w/c and wash-hand-basin.
- 4.7m x 3.15m (15' 5" x 10' 4")
Solid wood floor. Feature ceiling rose. Front aspect. Telephone point.
- 4.67m x 4.57m (15' 4" x 15' 0")
Views towards Irish Sea and Mourne Mountains. Feature bay window. Solid wood floor. Polished granite fireplace and hearth. Dual aspect windows. Decorative cornicing. Wall lights on dimer switch. Television point.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.37m x 4.67m (24' 2" x 15' 4")
Feature bay windows with views towards Irish Sea and Mourne Mountains. Solid wood floor. Marble fireplace and hearth with Mahogony surround. Decorative conicing and ceiling roses. Double doors to sun room and kitchen dining area.
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.35m x 4.55m (20' 10" x 14' 11")
Stunning views of sea, St Johns Point and Tyrella beech. Feature polished stone tile floor including central mosaic. Dual aspect. Wooden shutters. Double uPVC doors to outside. Television point.
- 7.52m x 4.65m (24' 8" x 15' 3")
Bespoke, hand made kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units and polished granite worktops - wine rack, glazed display cabinets, integrated 'Miele' dishwasher, integrated fridge, integrated extractor hood, recess for large oil fired 'Aga' range with electric ring inserts, feature 'St Johns Point' granite splash back, built in charcoal griddle, built in deep fat fryer. Part tiled walls. Recessed lighting. Bespoke hand made dining table with polished granite insert and storage cupboards under. 'Franke' sink with mixer tap and granite drainer. Ceiling cornice. Television point. Door to utility room. Door to bedrooms.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.63m x 2.72m (11' 11" x 8' 11")
Ceramic tile floor including feature mosaic. Fully tiled walls. Range of low level units with laminate worktops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed lighting. Door to rear hall and store room.
- REAR HALL:
- Ceramic tile floor. Door to w/c. Hard wood door to rear.
- White suite comprising - low flush w/c, wash-hand-basin with hot and cold taps. Fully tiled.
- STORE ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.33m (16' 9" x 10' 11")
Ceramic tile floor. Shelved. Laminate worktops. Recessed lighting. Electric fuse cupboard. uPVC double doors to integral garage.
- Solid wood floor. Arch to study area with work space and shelving. Leading to bathroom, master bedroom, bedrooms two and three. Shelved linen closet with jacketed copper cylinder and immersion heater. Heating control panel. Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.76m x 2.49m (22' 2" x 8' 2")
Wood laminate flooring. Shutters to sun room. Built in wardrobes. Recessed lighting.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.81m x 1.8m (12' 6" x 5' 11")
Fully tiled. White suite comprising - low flush w/c, sunken Jacuzzi bath, twin sinks with mixer taps set in hard wood unit with marble top. Corner shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' shower. Chrome heated towel radiator. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.56m (18' 9" x 11' 8")
Wood laminate flooring. Quality fitted bedroom furniture. Recessed lighting. Door to dressing room.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 2.44m (12' 1" x 8' 0")
Wood laminate flooring. Fully fitted with shelving and hanging rails. Remote 'Velux' window with rain sensor. Door to en suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.4m x 1.6m (11' 2" x 5' 3")
Fully tiled. White suite. Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Round wash-hand-basin with square chrome monobloc tap inset to wooden unit with marble top. Low flush w/c. Shaver point. Chrome heated towel radiator. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.74m x 3.02m (18' 10" x 9' 11")
Wood laminate flooring. Built in bedroom furniture. Recessed lighting.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.41m (9' 11" x 7' 11")
Wood laminate flooring. Fully fitted with shelving, hanging rails, drawers and dresser. Recessed lighting. Remote 'Velux' window with rain sensor. Door to en suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.02m x 1.6m (9' 11" x 5' 3")
Fully tiled. White suite comprising - Modern contemporary wash-hand- basin with chrome mixer tap on wooden unit, low flush w/c. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Shaver point.
- STAIRS & LANDING:
- Stunning Mahogany central staircase to landing. Feature alcove. Decorative cornicing. Light tube providing excellent natural light. Large storage cupboard. Large shelved linen closet. Bedrooms left and right of staircase
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.68m x 3.68m (21' 11" x 12' 1")
Walk-in robes with shelving and hanging rails. Large storage cupboard.
- EN SUITE:
- Fully tiled. Green suite comprising - low flush w/c and pedestal wash-hand-basin with hot and cold taps. Shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.68m x 4.65m (21' 11" x 15' 3")
Extensive room with feature beaned ceiling. Excellent wooden and plaster detailing. Built-in shelving. Window seat. Recessed lighting. Large storage cupboard. Walk-in wardrobe with shelving, hanging rails and dresser. Roof space access.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.71m x 1.78m (12' 2" x 5' 10")
Split level wooden floor. Feature beamed ceiling. Fully tiled. Coloured suite comprising - w/c, panelled bath, wash-hand-basin with hot and cold taps inset to wooden unit with laminate top. Large shower cubicles with 'Mira Sport' shower.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.55m x 5.64m (21' 6" x 18' 6")
Remotely operated, insulated roller door. Light and power. Storage cupboard. Roller door to workshop. Stairs to attic room.
- Roller door. Shelving, light and power. Could also be used an additional garage.
- ATTIC ROOM:
- 10.46m x 4.8m (34' 4" x 15' 9")
Versatile room that could be utilised in a number ways. Fully floored. Two 'Velux' windows. Eaves storage. Light and power. Further storage room at end.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 8.56m x 6.58m (28' 1" x 21' 7")
Two remotely operated, insulated doors. Double hard wood doors to rear yard. Light and power.
- BIN STORE:
- In keeping with property and purpose built.
- FRONT SIDE & REAR:
- Stone entrance pillars with lantern style lighting. Remotely operated electric gates. Sweeping brick paviour drive and parking. Large pebbled turning area incorporating feature stone water feature and fish pond. Boundary wall. Numerous pebbled beds with mature planting. Brick paviour seating area. Paved path. Garden in lawn. Flood lighting. Outside tap. Large wood decked area. Steps and wrought iron railings to sunroom. 'D' Rail fencing to concrete ideal as dog run. Paved rear yard. Purpose built barbeque area. Boiler house. Two storage sheds. Wind turbine control shed. Wind turbine outside boundary of property. Stunning views.
From Downpatrick travel south-east on Church Street towards Market Street, continue on Irish Street to Killough Road, follow Killough Road to Ballynoe Road, continue onto Ballynoe Road, take Ballylucas Road to Minerstown Road, destination will be on your right
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »