- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached luxurious family home.
- Three excellent bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Luxury fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Outstanding newly installed contemporary finished shower suite.
- Upvc double glazing windows / doors.
- Gas fired central heating
- Beautifully painted and presented.
- Private rear gardens.
- Well worth a visit
A beautifully presented semi detached family home that enjoys an extensive landscaped site, private and secure within this established residential quiet cul de sac location, amenities, schools and excellent transport links to include the the Glider / Bus links all close by. Three excellent, bright bedrooms, one generous reception room with feature bay window and feature floor. Luxury fitted kitchen open to dining area with double glazed double patio doors. Newly installed, luxury, finished contemporary shower suite with feature shower enclosure and matt black feature sanitary ware. Feature floor coverings / internal doors. Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Hive activated Gas fired central heating system , Driveway to to double gates to side / enclosed secure area to side. Good, fresh, youthful presentation throughout while immaculately maintained together with comfortable family living space throughout. Private landscaped rear gardens. Superior first time buy. Well worth a visit. EPC C75
- GROUND FLOOR
- Feature Upvc Double glazed entrance door to:
- FEATURE ENTRANCE HALL
- To; Wooden stripped floor
- LOUNGE 16'2 x 11'7 (4.93m x 3.53m)
- Wood strip floor, feature bay window.
- LUXURY FITED KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'8 x 10'9 (5.38m x 3.28m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 5 ring gas hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, double patio door, plumbed for washing machine, tiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 11'6 x 11'2 (3.51m x 3.40m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5 x 11'3 (3.48m x 3.43m)
- Built-in mirror slide robes.
- BEDROOM 3 9'3 x 7'7 (2.82m x 2.31m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, feature built-in cabin bed / storage.
- NEW SHOWER SUITE
- Outstanding newly fitted Fully shower suite with tiled shower enclosure, Feature glass partition, thermostatically controlled shower unit, feature waterfall shower head, matt black feature sanitary ware, tiling, fully tiled walls, feature flooring, low flush w.c. Wash hand basin / vanity unit.
- Double gates to landscaped gardens, flagged, planted areas and lawns, fenced and secure. Driveway to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »