- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This detached family residence is located just on the outskirts of Markethill and overlooks the main Armagh to Newry Road. Easy commuting is offered to Newry, Armagh and surrounding areas. The property was built just over 10 years ago and internally offers a very bright modern family home finished to a high standard . There is a double garage to the rear and the grounds extend to almost 1 acre. Pleasant views are offered over the rural countryside. Gosford Forest Park and Markethill village is only a few minutes away with schools, shops and all local amenities. This truly is a fine family home in a good location and viewing is advisable to fully appreciate this home.
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Open Plan Kitchen with Dining
4 Double Bedrooms
Master Bedroom with En-Suite & Dressing Area
Ash Internal Doors
Ash Trim Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, pvc front door with leaded glass at each side, ash balustrade and storage area off.
- 14' 3" x 16' 4" (4.34m x 4.98m) Open fire, fireplace with granite inset and matching hearth.
- Family Room
- 13' 16" x 14' 2" (4.37m x 4.32m) Wood burning stove set on tiled floor.
- 8' 2" x 13' 9" (2.49m x 4.19m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 22' 6" x 23' 7" (6.86m x 7.19m) Open plan, offering modern fitted white matt units and wooden worktops. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, built in electric range offering double ovens and 6 ring ceramic hob with extractor and stainless steel canopy over. Plumbing for American fridge freezer, spot lights, wooden floor, open plan dining space which offers pvc French doors leading to rear garden.
- Rear Hall
- PVC rear door, tiled floor, storage cupboard and cloak space off.
- Utility Room
- 5' 4" x 7' 4" (1.63m x 2.24m) Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, single drainer sink unit, fitted high and low levels units and tiled floor. 7' 4" x 3' 2" (2.24m x 0.97m) Toilet, wash hand basin off and tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 13' 9" x 13' 2" (4.19m x 4.01m) Walk in wardrobe and shelves. En-suite off 4' 8" x 8' 3" (1.42m x 2.51m) Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 8" x 14' 5" (3.86m x 4.39m) Double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 8" x 13' 9" (3.25m x 4.19m) Double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
- 14' 3" x 14' 3" (4.34m x 4.34m) Double built in wardrobe.
- 11' 1" x 17' (3.38m x 5.18m) Freestanding bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle and tiled floor.
- Spacious landing with patio doors leading to balcony area which overlooks the front of the house.
- Double Garage
- 6.22m x 6.22m (20' 5" x 20' 5") Roller doors, electric light and power, pvc door at side. The garage has been left so you could easily convert the first floor to offer further accommodation.
- There is almost an acre of garden with this property and the grounds are all laid out in lawn with tarmac drive and pathways.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »