Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A simply stunning detached family home finished to the highest of standards
- Beautifully presented with a high-tec finish including integrated speakers throughout
- Spacious and flexible accommodation that is ideal for modern day family life
- Very spacious and modern kitchen with plenty of open plan dining space
- Matching utility room with side access and access to the downstairs wc
- Double doors from the kitchen to the lovely lounge with a feature fireplace and gas fire
- Separate living room with a feature gas fire and built-in surround sound
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage
- Four generous double bedrooms – the master with a luxury en-suite and a walk-in dresser
- Luxurious family bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Detached garage with light, power and a solid wood pull door
- Fully enclosed rear garden with two patio areas and a lovely water feature
- Brick paved driveway with excellent off-street parking
- Ready to move into and enjoy
A Show Stopper!
Set in the delightful Brooke Hall development this four bed family home will not disappoint... especially when you see the bright and flowing accommodation that is finished to the highest of standards! If you are looking for a home with space and luxury in a highly regarded development within easy commuting distance to the city centre and leading schools then they don’t come much better than this.
No.82 is set on a generous site comprising a large open plan kitchen where a lot of time will be spent with family and entertaining friends, a matching utility room off the kitchen with access to the guest wc, a spacious and attractive lounge with a contemporary fireplace, a separate family room with wired surround sound and a feature fireplace and a welcoming entrance hall with storage under the stairs.
Upstairs are four bedrooms - all generously proportioned and the master with a superb en-suite shower room and a walk-in dressing area, and a luxurious family bathroom with a separate thermostatic shower and bath.
The property is easily maintained with surrounding lawns and a brick paved driveway offering off street parking for numerous cars. The rear garden is expertly landscaped and is fully enclosed making it ideal for young children or pets… there is even a lovely water feature to enjoy while you relax on one of your two patios!
Brooke Hall is off the main Saintfield Road offering a secluded and exclusive location yet is only minutes from the bustle of Belfast city centre. Bus routes into town including the Cairnshill Park and Ride are within walking distance, so you can even do your bit for the environment!
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements
Lounge 18’3” x 13’7”
Kitchen / Dining 22’2” x 13’3”
Utility Room 9’6” x 6’7”
Living Room 12’1” x 11’5”
Bedroom 1 13’6” x 12’1”
Bedroom 2 13’3” x 10’5”
Bedroom 3 11’4” x 11’11”
Bedroom 4 13’3” x 9’9”
Family Bathroom 9’6” x 8’4”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views