This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Oil Fired Heating System
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Beech Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Immediate Possession
Additional InformationMaking your first move into the housing market or acquiring an investment? Either way this mid terrace home should perfectly meet your needs, as affordable pricing and the basis of a good comfortable home are achievable in this particular buy. The importance of in-town convenience should not be overlooked on this occasion as the property is, for a healthy person, well within walking distance of the town centre and public transport to and from Belfast and Newtownards.
We suggest placing this one well up your list of viewings, if value for money and low cost overheads are part of your property remit.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door leading to ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 14'0" x 10'2" (4.27m x 3.10m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and slate hearth. Understairs storage cupboard. Laminated wood floor. Telephone point.
- DINING ROOM 9'0" x 7'1" (2.74m x 2.16m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 9'8" x 5'5" (2.95m x 1.65m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO 1st FLOOR LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 13'0" x 10'9" (3.96m x 3.28m)
- Cast iron fireplace. Dimmer.
- BEDROOM 2 9'0" x 7'3" (2.74m x 2.21m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and Triton Ivory II electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. 3 Downlights.
- GARAGE 15'0" x 10'2" (4.57m x 3.10m)
- Roller door.
- Yard with boiler house. Plumbed for washing machine.
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »