- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Well Presented Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Rural Location
- Entrance Hall With Entrance Door And Side Panel
- Lounge With Tiled Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Separate Dining Room With Tiled Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Kitchen With Adjoining Rear Hall / Utility Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Built In Storage
- Extensive Grounds To Rear And Side With Gardens Laid In Lawn
- Enclosed Area To Rear Laid In Gravel
- Driveway To Front With Parking Area
- Large Detached Garage/Workshop And Outhouse
- Oil Fired Central Heating Systems
- Part PVC Double Glazed Windows
A Well Presented Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Rural Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door with side panel. Cloakroom.
- 3.51m x 3.32m (11' 6" x 10' 11")
Tiled fireplace with open fire. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.36m x 2.91m (14' 4" x 9' 7")
Measurements taken to widest points. Tiled fireplace with open fire. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- 3.98m x 2.3m (13' 1" x 7' 7")
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Granite effect round edge work surface. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit. Pantry. Tiled walls.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Entrance door to Side Garden.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Wood grain effect work surface. Belfast sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.54m x 2.94m (11' 7" x 9' 8")
Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.94m (11' 7" x 9' 8")
- Bath with Mira Sport electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Separate hotpress.
- DETACHED GARAGE/WORK SHOP:
- 12.12m x 6.05m (39' 9" x 19' 10")
Large roller shutter door. Small roller shutter door. Light and power.
- OUT HOUSE:
- 11.95m x 4.29m (39' 2" x 14' 1")
Light and power. Two stable entrance door.
- Extensive grounds to Rear and Side. Gardens laid in lawn. Mature trees and shrubs. Large driveway to Rear with cast iron gates. Enclosed area to Rear laid in gravel. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Driveway to Front with parking area.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From A1 take the turn off signposted Hillsborough/Donaghcloney then turn onto Ballygowan Road. Number 82 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »