- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- The properties are fully let producing approximately £35,030 per annum.
- Expired planning permission for demolition and construction of no. 5 retail units & no. 15 apartments.
- Highly accessible location situated just c. 1 mile from Belfast City Centre.
- A rare opportunity to acquire multiple adjoining income producing properties, with development potential subject to planning.
- Please download the Frazer Kidd property brochure for full details.
Opportunity to acquire a fully let, multi-building investment block situated in East Belfast, just c. 1 mile from Belfast City Centre.
Mixed-use investment opportunity comprising of five adjoining terraced properties fronting onto Castlereagh Street, extending to approximately 6,287 sq ft.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »