- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
81 Windsor Hill, Waringstown
A superb 3 bedroom semi-detached home with a sunroom extension to the rear and secure carport parking to the side. Finished and presented to excellent standards throughout and benefitting from a pleasant, private site with open green space to the side, this most appealing property is situated in an attractive and highly desirable completed development on the edge of the village with easy access to all local amenities. Ideally suited to the first time buyer, young couple or family an appointment to view is strongly advised.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed hardwood front door to fully tiled entrance hall, telephone point, double radiator.
- WC 5' 8'' x 2' 10'' (1.73m x 0.86m)
- With low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 12' 7'' x 14' 8'' (3.83m x 4.47m)
- Feature cast iron stove with slate tiled surround and hearth, TV point, fully tiled floor, double radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining / Sunroom 27' 1'' x 12' 7'' (8.25m x 3.83m) (Max)
- Modern high gloss bank of units and ______ units with stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Built-in including Beko twin electric ovens, kidney ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, fan and light, fully integrated dishwasher, built-in fridge/freezer. Fully tiled floor, recessed ceiling spots, 2 TV points, double glazed french doors to patio, 2 double radiators.
- Utility Room 8' 5'' x 7' 2'' (2.56m x 2.18m)
- High and low level matching gloss units and broom cupboard with stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, hardwood double glazed back door, double radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Hotpress, double radiator.
- Bedroom 1 14' 8'' x 11' 10'' (4.47m x 3.60m) (Max)
- Double radiator.
- Ensuite 8' 7'' x 3' 11'' (2.61m x 1.19m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and feature tiled splash back and fully tiled double shower enclosure with thermostatic mixer shower, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 11'' x 9' 1'' (3.63m x 2.77m) (Max)
- Laminate wooden floor, double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 5'' x 7' 10'' (2.56m x 2.39m) (Max)
- Built-in cupboard, double radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 7'' x 5' 7'' (2.61m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wall mounted vanity unit with teardrop sink and mixer tap and panel bath with centre mixer tap. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, double radiator.
- Excellent gated car-port to side with lighting. Private fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with mature shrub beds and paved patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »