- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Five bedroom accommodation
- Feature Cinema Room Gym
- Elevated decking area to rear with Sauna
- Beam Vacuum system throughout
- Oil fired heating
- PVC framed windows doors
- Oak doors and architrave throughout
- Tarmac driveway
- Outside tap external lighting
We offer for sale this delightful split level, detached five bedroom dwelling set in this extremely well sought after location just a short stroll from the City Centre. Complete with feature Cinema Room, Gym and outdoor Sauna, this exceptional home provides superb living accommodation and is sure to be of instant appeal to a variety of today's discerning buyers. Early appointment to view this ready-made home comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall:-
- 11'10" x 8'6" (3.60 x 2.59 m) : with Porcelain tiled floor; smoke detection.
- W.C. Off:-
- 8'6" x 3'4" (2.59 x 1.01 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal was-hand basin; tiled splash back; porcelain tiled floor; extractor fan.
- Garage Access:-
- 19'9" x 14'5" (6.02 x 4.38 m) : light and power points; electric power up-and-over door.
- Study, Family Room or Bedroom:-
- 12'3" x 10'4" (3.73 x 3.15 m) : power points; television and broadband point; porcelain tiled floor.
- Bar Off Hall:-
- 10'4" x 6'10" (3.15 x 2.08 m) : porcelain tiled floor; power points.
- Cinema Room Off Hall:-
- 19'3" x 10'4" ( 5.86 x 3.15 m) : television point and power points; high quality laminate floor; shelving; spotlights to ceiling.
- 14'5" x 10'4" (4.38 x 3.15 m) : power points; high quality laminate floor; access to garage.
- Kitchen, Dining Living:-
- 31'10" x 18'8" (overall) (9.07 x 5.69 m) : 'Quartz' fireplace with 'Quartz' inset and hearth; porcelain tiled floor; power and television points; telephone point. Kitchen with eye and low level cupboards with plate rack; 5 ring range cooker with stainless steel splashback; chimney hood extractor with cooking lights; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; integrated automatic dishwasher; island with storage and wine rack; lighting under cupboards; American style fridge/ freezer; downlighters; smoke detection system.
- Utility Room:-
- 7'10" x 5'1" (2.38 x 1.54 m) : low level cupboards with stainless steel single drainer sink unit; space for automatic washing machine; suspended shelf; spot lights; alarm and oil time clock; porcelain tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 12'0" x 9'1" (3.65 x2.76 m) : laminate flooring; power and television points.
- W.C. Off Landing:-
- close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; plumbed towel rail; wash-hand basin; porcelain tiled floor.
- 15'1" x 12'0" (overall) (4.59 x 3.65 m) : high quality laminate floor; 'Quartz' fireplace with polished granite hearth and electric inset; power and television points; LED downlighter.
- Second Floor Landing:-
- 19'1" x 8'10" (5.81 x 2.69 m) : carpeted; airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 19'5" x 13'4" (overall) 5.91 x 4.06 m) : high quality laminate floor; power and television points; wall-to-wall suite of mirrored robes.
- 7'3" x 6'2" (2.21 x 1.88 m) : fully tiled with mosaic border; 'Quadrant' shower with electric shower unit; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; plumber towel rail; illuminated mirror; LED downlighting.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 14'9" x 12'0" (4.49 x 3. 65 m) : high quality laminate floor; power and television points; double sliding mirrored wardrobe.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 15'5" x 11'11" (4.69 x 3.63 m) : high quality laminate floor; power and television points.
- 9'11 x 7'9" (3.02 x 2.36 m) : Quadrant tiled shower with mains drench and hand shower; close coupled w.c,; free standing bath with mixer tap and shower; vanity unit with square bowl and mixer tap; tiled floor; plumbed towel rail.
- Bedroom (5):-
- 12'1" x 11'1" (3.68 x 3.37 m) : high quality laminate flooring; power points.
- Enclosed front garden with railings; low maintenance borders with plants, shrubs and trees; tarmac driveway; paved ramp access.
Fully enclosed rear garden with elevated decking area and sauna; lawn laid in grass; paved paths and patio area; outside tap; external lighting.
Capital Rateable Value: £210,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D64
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »