- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful semi detached home.
- Three bedrooms.
- Good sized living room.
- Kitchen open to dining.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Luxury bathroom suite.
- Off street carparking for two cars.
- Oil fired central heating.
- South Facing, well maintained rear garden.
- Viewing comes highly recommended.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase within this highly sought after and established residential development. Benefitting from a beautiful rural setting with local amenities nearby to include schools, transport links and easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn, Antrim and Belfast International Airport. Three bedrooms. Good sized living room. Kitchen open plan to dining space with double doors to privately enclosed south facing garden. Downstairs w.c. Luxury white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Off street carparking. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing. Presented to a high standard throughout coupled with this superb location, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC D65
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, tiled walls and floor.
- LIVING ROOM 14'11 x 10'8 (4.55m x 3.25m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, attractive fireplace, access to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'0 x 11'1 (5.49m x 3.38m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, under unit lighting, open plan to sizeable dining space, Upvc double glazed double doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'9 x 11'2 (3.89m x 3.40m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'7 x 10'6 (3.53m x 3.20m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'5 x 6'9 (2.57m x 2.06m)
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful tiled walls and floor, spotlights, pvc stripped ceiling, extractor fan.
- Privately enclosed, south facing, well maintained rear garden, off street carparking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »