- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached house
- Detached double garage
- Large gardens
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
Additional InformationNotice Of Offer: 81 Lisnevenagh Road, Ballymena BT42 2LL
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £235,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts
Ulster Property Sales, 21-23 Church Street, Ballymena BT43 6DD Tel 02825657700
Impressive detached house, detached double garage and carport and large mature gardens all set on a prominent site on the Lisnevenagh Road between Ballymena and Antrim.
The property sits up proud and overlooks the local countryside and is ideally located a short drive from Ballymena and immediately onto the A26/M2 with routes north and south.
Four bedrooms and three reception rooms offer flexible living accommodation and the superb outdoor space make this a fantastic family home in a very convenient location.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, sitting room, kitchen / dining / living area, utility room and WC then four double bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, an oil fired central heating system, intruder alarm and oak internal doors. Detached double garage and carport. Stone wall and pillars up asphalt driveway and approach through large front garden. Pavoir brick area and large gardens to the rear.
- UPVC and glazed front door with glazed side panels. Telephone and internet points and intruder alarm panel. Tiled floor, coving and recessed spot lighting.
- Sitting room 4.6m x 4m (15'1" x 13'1")
- Comfortable reception room with walnut fireplace, cast iron and decorative tiled inset with marble hearth. Carpet and coving. TV point and recessed spot lighting.
- Living room 4.6m x 4.6m (15'1" x 15'1")
- Bright and spacious living room with feature marble fireplace, cast iron inset and marble hearth. Carpet, coving and ceiling rose. Oak double doors to kitchen / dining area. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 10m x 4.3m (32'10" x 14'1")
- Kitchen area has good range of floor and eye level kitchen units and window pelmet in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for gas range with stainless steel extractor hood and plumbed for American fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and recessed spot lighting.
Living / dining area has carpet, coving, ceiling rose and TV point. Sliding door to rear and oak double doors to living room.
- Utility room 3.25m x 1.8m (10'8" x 5'11")
- Floor level units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Cupboard, tiled floor, coving and recessed spot lighting. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- WC 1.8m x 0.85m (5'11" x 2'9")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls with recessed spot lighting.
- First floor
- Open balustrade and carpeted staircase to first floor landing with large hotpress and access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- Bedroom 1 4.6m x 4.55m (15'1" x 14'11")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet, coving and ceiling rose with recessed spot lighting.
- Ensuite 2.55m x 1.25m (8'4" x 4'1")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls and ceiling clad in UPVC mermaid board.
- Bedroom 2 4.6m x 3.7m (15'1" x 12'2")
- Double bedroom with coving, ceiling rose and recessed spot lighting.
- Bathroom 3.35m x 2.65m (11'0" x 8'8")
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, D shaped pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, freestanding cast iron and enamel bath and walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and walls and ceiling clad in UPVC mermaid board. Recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 3 4.6m x 3.7m (15'1" x 12'2")
- Double bedroom with carpet, coving and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 4 3.6m x 3m (11'10" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with carpet.
- Double garage 7.65m x 6.05m (25'1" x 19'10")
- Detached double garage with two electric roller doors and side entrance. House oil boiler. Roofspace.
- Carport & Dog pen
- Wooden carport housing the oil tank and enclosed dog run.
- Stone boundary wall and pillars. Asphalt driveway and approach sweeps through large front garden in lawn with mature trees, flowerbeds and mature shrubs.
- Pavoir brick area surrounding the house, stone retaining wall with raised flowerbeds with mature trees and shrubs.
Large garden which climbs to the rear and offers fantastic views over the surrounding countryside. Lawn and mature trees.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »