- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Ronan McAnenny Ltd is delighted to bring to the property market this dream home with paddock which is located on the Kirlish Road in Drumquin. This dwelling is positioned on a two acre site along a rural road connecting Drumquin to Omagh. This is an outstanding property measuring 320 Sq Metres consisting of two reception rooms, kitchen, dining room, utility, five bedrooms, three ensuite bathrooms, two main bathrooms, laundry room, detached triple garage & paddock. Having only been built in 2006 makes this a very modern & contemporary home with all mod cons and has a very airy feel throughout. The property has its own wind turbine which benefits from the government backed ROC payments.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 6.76m x 6.79m
- Oak flooring, spotlights to skirting boards.
- Living/Family Room: 6.08m x 4.97m
- Oak flooring, granite fireplace with an open fire and bay windows.
- Living Room 2: 3.2m x 4.93m
- Tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, wood burning stove.
- Kitchen: 6.03m x 4.58m
- Tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, wine cooler, american fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven, microwave, separate vegetable sink.
- Dining Room: 4.13m x 3.56m
- Tiled flooring.
- Utility Room: 1.75m x 2.87m
- Tiled walls and flooring, low level cupboards, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Downstairs WC: 0.88m x 2.89m
- Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin & chrome towel rail.
- Main Bathroom: 2.05m x 4.05m
- Tiled walls and flooring, bath, built in TV, walk in pump shower and chrome towel rail.
- Master Bedroom: 3.2m x 4.48m
- Carpet flooring.
- Ensuite: 0.98m x 3.42m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, power shower, chrome towel rail and chrome fittings.
- Bedroom 2: 3.88m x 4.00m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and double aspect windows.
- Bedroom 3: 3.97m x 6.05m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring.
- Walk In Wardrobe: 2.02m x 2.44m
- Shelving & Clothes Rails.
- Enuite: 1.38m x 3.29m
- Tiled flooring, spotlights to ceiling, pump shower, velux window and chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 4:
- Carpet flooring, recessed spotlights and chrome power points.
- Ensuite: 2.56m x 1.91m
- Tiled flooring, bath, shower & chrome towel rail.
- Laundry Room: 2.64m x 1.9m
- Hot Press: 2.85m x 1.43m
- Garage: 13.05m x 6.93m (Partitioned)
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02871 886910.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »