- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally Fine Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Room
- Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Highest Presentation
- Popular Location
Additional InformationHighest Standard of Finish and Presentation and Set within Highly Popular Location
A fabulous end of terrace holding a superb position within this ever popular and sought after development. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 1+ reception room, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in stainless steel oven and gas hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, en-suite shower room, extensive use of ceramic, stone and solid oak flooring and benefits from little or no maintenance worries over the next number of years. A walled rear garden and the highest standard of finish throughout combines with low outgoings to make this the ideal family home.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood strip floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 3.59 X 4.78 (11'9" X 15'8")
- Single drainer stainless sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in stainless steel under oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, concealed gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, stone tiled floor.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 5.87 x 3.66 (19'3" x 12'0")
- Solid oak flooring panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.69 x 3.19 (12'1" x 10'6")
- Built-in robes, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.07 x 3.01 (13'4" x 9'11")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.76 x 2.09 (9'1" x 6'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Front garden, rear walled garden in patio and lawn.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »