- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Recently modernised end terraced property with views to Portavogie Harbour
- Recently fitted shaker style kitchen with casual dining area
- Good size living room with multi fuel burning stove
- Two double bedrooms, master with outlook over Portavogie picturesque harbour and beyond
- Recently fitted bathroom with white suite
- Upvc double glazing / Replumbed 2017 / New DPC
- Small front and private enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect
- Off street parking for one car
- Ideally suited to the first time buyer, professional couple, retired or holiday home market
- Early viewing strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer
Additional InformationLocated in the popular coastal town of Portavogie, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a recently modernised end terrace property overlooking the harbour and within walking distance of local shops and amenities. Newtownards and Donaghadee are also within a thirty minute commute. Number 81 Harbour Road has been recently modernised by the current owners just two years ago, leaving little to do but just move in and enjoy. This property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers including the first time buyer, professional couple, downsizer or holiday home market.
Internally there is a spacious living room with cast iron multi fuel burning stove, fitted Shaker style kitchen with casual dining area, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with modern white suite. Of particular note is the delightful view from the master bedroom to the harbour and beyond. Externally there is a small front and fully enclosed private courtyard with southerly aspect and parking for one car. Early viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.58m (17' 9" x 11' 9")
Cast iron multi fuel burning stove, sleeper mantel, under stairs storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 4.34m x 2.51m (14' 3" x 8' 3")
Range of high and low level Shaker style units with Chinese slate tiled floor, single drainer stainless steel sink and a quarter sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated electric ovens, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, space for American style fridge freezer, uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.33m (12' 1" x 10' 11")
With built-in wardrobes, superb views to Portavogie harbour and beyond, concealed condenser boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.26m (9' 0" x 7' 5")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with electric shower unit, glass shower screen, chrome heated towel rail.
- Low maintenance fully enclosed private rear courtyard in loose pebbles, boiler house with power and space for tumble dryer, small front garden laid in lawns, parking for one car.
Travelling along Harbour Road in Portavogie, Number 81 is directly opposite the harbour just off the main road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »