This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Modern Kitchen with a Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms (Master with En Suite Shower Room)
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Open Aspect
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking for Two Cars
- Popular Development with Commuting Distance of Belfast City Centre
- Excellent Public and Private Transport Routes
- Popular Local Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationA well presented Semi Detached property in the popular Coopers Mill Development. This home has been tastefully decorated throughout leaving little for a prospective purchaser to do other than move in. There is ample living accommodation with a lounge and separate kitchen / diner on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, master with an en suite shower room and a family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear and driveway parking and a small grassed area to the front. An ideal home for a range of purchasers, in a convenient location, therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Hardwood front door with glazed feature top light to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- With low flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights and extractor fan.
- 4.4m x 3.5m (14' 5" x 11' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor, low voltage spotlights, feature fireplace with wood mantel, granite hearth and inset, gas coal effect fire, aspect to front.
- 5.5m x 3.2m (18' 1" x 10' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, range of high and low level units, cream laminate work surface with stainless steel sink and mixer tap, under oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor above, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, double doors to garden.
- With access to partially floored roofspace, hotpress cupboard with shelving and space for condensing tumble dryer.
- Comprising of white suite with half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower with thermostatic shower unit, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.6m x 3.2m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
Aspect to rear with views to Craigantlet Hills.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising of white suite with half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, spacious shower cubicle with fully tiled walls, thermostatic shower unit, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.8m (10' 6" x 9' 2")
Aspect to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.4m x 2.1m (7' 10" x 6' 11")
Aspect to front.
- Front garden laid in lawn with hedging and mature tree, brick paved driveway. Rear garden with small patio area and laid in lawn, open aspect to rear.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 7 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views