- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented End of Terrace Property
- Quiet Residential Location in Sought After Area
- Bright Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Space to Dine
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazed / Gas Fired Central Heating
- Good Sized Rear Garden with Brick Storage Shed
- Local Shops, Schools and Amenities
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
Additional InformationA well presented property located in the Ardcarn area of East Belfast, ensuring a great choice of local amenities, schools and transport links. The property is within walking distance to The Ulster Hospital and Dundonald Village providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall leading to a bright living room, a modern fitted kitchen with ample units complete with a dining area and a downstairs bathroom. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms. Externally there is a good sized rear garden, brick storage shed and paved patio.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Covered entrance with outside lighting. Double glazed uPVC front door with glazed sidelight to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.07m (12' 10" x 10' 1")
Laminate wooden flooring. Feature fireplace with carved wooden surround and electric inset. Ceiling cornice.
- 3.91m x 3.2m (12' 10" x 10' 6")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, space for oven with canopy extractor hood over, space for fridge-freezer, plumbed for washing machine, larder cupboard, casual dining area, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- 2.01m x 1.68m (6' 7" x 5' 6")
White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin/sanitary unit with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower unit over, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.02m (12' 11" x 9' 11")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 2.9m (12' 10" x 9' 6")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.03m (9' 6" x 6' 8")
- Front garden laid in lawn, rear garden laid in lawn with brick storage shed.
Driving out of Belfast on the Upper Newtownards Road, turn right into Ardcarn Way just after the petrol station and continue onto Ardcarn Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
144th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »