- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- First Floor Former Restaurant
- Total Area - 1950 Sq Ft (181 Sq Metres)
- Large Kitchen Area
- 2No W.c's
- Alarm Sytem Installed
Additional InformationThis is first floor unit was a very well established restaurant for many years within the very centre of Ballyclare town. There is a fantastic opportunity to reopen the restaurant which simply closed due to retirement.
The kitchens have a range of hot plates, preparation areas and stores.
Viewings can be arranged by appointment with CE Ballyclare & CE Ballymena
- Solid mahogany double doors into entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring. Wooden wall panelling. Stairwell to first floor.
- First Floor
- RECEPTION / BAR AREA 9.75m 0.61m x 9.75m 0.00m (32' 2" x 32' 0")
- (9.75m x 9.75m) Range of low level units with marble effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Separate stainless steel sink unit. Range of integrated shelving. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- RESTAURANT AREA
- Range of seating areas. Range of wall lighting.
- KITCHEN 5.18m 0.00m x 4.88m 1.83m (17' 0" x 16' 6")
- (5.18m x 4.88m) Range of low level units including island units with marble effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with drying tray. Integrated shelving. Recess and plumbing for dishwasher. Recessed extractor units. Fluorescent lighting. Access to roof space storage.
- ADJOINING STORE 4.57m 1.83m x 3.66m 1.52m (15' 6" x 12' 5")
- (4.57m x 3.66m) Fluorescent lighting. Integrated shelving.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Storage cupboard. Access to kitchen.
- MENS W.C
- Storage cupboard with hot water tank. Oval sink unit. W.c. with urinal. Complementary wall tiling.
- FEMALE W.C
- 3No cubicles with w.c. 3 No sink units. Complementary wall tiling.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »