80 Windsor Avenue, Newtownards BT23 4QG
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Generous tarmac driveway
- Enclosed, low maintenance garden to rear
- Current EPC rating - E48
Additional Information"A home, ready to walk into..."
This 3 bed semi detached home has been recently modernised by its present owner and will allow the new purchaser to simply move their furniture in, sit down and enjoy. It offers 3 first floor bedrooms and family bathroom plus two ground floor reception rooms and fitted kitchen. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating in addition to a solar hot water system. Externally there is a generous tarmac driveway and enclosed, low maintenance rear garden with raised deck area and brick shed.
Located within the popular Scrabo Estate, on the Belfast side of town, close to local schools and a wide range of amenities, we expect this to be a popular property so call us now to avoid disappointment.
- Double panel radiator, access to storage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.2m (12' 9" x 10' 6")
Double panel radiator.
- 4.24m x 3.66m (13' 11" x 12' 0")
Feature fireplace, single panel radiator. Access to kitchen.
- 3.2m x 2.26m (10' 6" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level units in a white finish. Zanussi oven and hob with matching extractor hood. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Double panel radiators and part tiled walls. Access to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 2.67m (13' 11" x 8' 9")
Built-in sliding wardrobes. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.49m x 3.23m (8' 2" x 10' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 3.18m (9' 6" x 10' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- 2.26m x 1.57m (7' 5" x 5' 2")
White suite comprising panelled bath and hand shower with glass screen. W.C and wash hand basin. Tiled walls and single panel radiator.
- Tarmacked drive to front. Tarmacked rear with decking area and boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Scrabo Road turn into Windsor Avenue and follow the road until it begins to turn right - number 80 will be just in front of you.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »