- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Wonderfully positioned, tucked away in this quiet and highly established residential cul de sac location.
- With proximity to Dunmurry railway station, Tesco, and all the amenities in Dunmurry Village to include proximity to the motorway network and arterial links.
- Two bedrooms.
- Living room.
- Fitted kitchen.
- White bathroom suite on the first floor.
- Upvc double glazed windows installed approximately two years ago.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Immediate possession / chain free.
- An extremely sought-after location with fantastic doorstep convenience to include beautiful parklands, golf courses and leisure facilities to name a few.
- We strongly recommend viewing this special home.
Superbly positioned, tucked away within this quiet and very convenient cul de sac location. With proximity to Dunmurry railway station, Tesco and all of the amenities in Dunmurry Village to include accessibility to the motorway and arterial links, this semi-detached home with off street car-parking and a privately enclosed rear garden is not to be missed. Two bedrooms. Living room. Fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite on first floor. Upvc double glazed windows installed approximately two years ago. Oil fired central heating system. Chain free. Tremendous and established residential location that is in constant demand together with no onward chain, this attractive home is not to be missed.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to entrance porch, hardwood inner door to;
- LIVING ROOM 11'9 11'8 (3.58m 3.56m)
- Laminated wood effect floor;
- KITCHEN 14'5 6'11 (4.39m 2.11m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, wine rack, upvc double glazed back door;
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'8 9'9 (3.56m 2.97m)
- Hot press/storage;
- BEDROOM 2 9'5 6'8 (2.87m 2.03m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit, high flush w.c, wash hand basin, pvc panelled walls;
- Off road car-parking to front. Privately enclosed good sized rear garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »