This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Family Home On A Corner site
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Easy Access To Belfast City Centre
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Great Potential To Extend
- Sought After location Close To Local Schools and Amenities
Additional InformationThis superb semi detached house is located in one of South East Belfast's most sought after residential areas and is close to many of the schools and amenities associated with the area. The property also lends itself to a extension subject to the necessary planning.
The ground floor comprises of a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and two reception rooms. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Externally the property benefits from being set on a corner site with a private driveway leading to enclosed gardens to the rear with space for a garage with another access.
This property offers a fantastic opportunity to establish a home in a highly desirable area, within easy reach of local schools and great amenities and Belfast City Centre.
Early Viewing is a must.
- Understairs Cupboard with Alarm
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.33m (13' 0" x 10' 11")
Attractive Fireplace with Open Fire, Tiled Inset with a Granite Hearth and Wooden Surround
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
Laminate Wooden Flooring
- 5.49m x 1.78m (18' 0" x 5' 10")
Range of High/Low Level Units with Formica Work Surfaces, Intergrated Dishwasher and Fridge Freezer, Plumber for Washing Machine, 5 Ring Gas Hob & Electric Oven with Stainless Steel Cooker Hood. Part Tiled Walls and Tiled Floor with Low Voltage Spotlights
- Pan Bath with Rain Shower, Low Flush WC, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Tiled Floor, Part Tiled Walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 3.35m (10' 10" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.05m (10' 10" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.13m x 1.83m (7' 0" x 6' 0")
- Driveway Parking to the Front. Large Area to the Rear with Pebbled Area and Flowerbeds. Possible Parking to the Rear. Great Corner Site Ideal for Extension
Onslow Parade is located off Cregagh Road and runs through to the Ravenhill Road.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »