This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A spacious semi-detached property located just off the Saintfield Road
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming bright entrance hall with double height ceiling
- Spacious lounge with wood strip floor and a feature fireplace with an open fire
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances and useful breakfast bar
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms – one on the ground floor
- Ground floor bathroom with a white suite and a separate wc
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private low maintenance rear garden in decorative stones and decking
- Well-manicured front garden laid in stones and shrubs
- Tarmac driveway providing plenty of parking
- Detached garage with light, power, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and an up & over door
- Convenient location Cairnshill Park and Ride and within walking distance to schools and local transport
- Planning permission in place for extension. (Plans available on request)
- Security alarm system fitted
- Access to basement from back garden with additional storage
- Excellent value for money and ready to move into
Make Your Move!
Conveniently located just off the Saintfield Road on the Belfast side of Carryduff this well-presented and spacious home is ready to move into. This modern property is finished with style in neutral colours making for an attractive proposition to first time buyers and young families alike. Further benefits include a private rear garden, a modern bathroom and a detached garage. The property is also within the catchment area for leading schools and there are plenty of local amenities close by. With all this to offer, this beautiful property is definitely worth a look and should tick plenty of boxes on your wish list!
The ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with a charactenstic double height ceiling, a spacious lounge with a wood strip floor, a feature fireplace with an open fire and a floor to ceiling window creating a bright and airy room. There is also a modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances and a useful breakfast bar which opens onto a rear hallway with additional plumbing, a ground floor bedroom and a modern bathroom with white suite and separate WC. Upstairs comprises of two good-sized double bedrooms - one with built in wardrobe and additional storage space behind.
The fully enclosed rear garden has been landscaped with decorative stones and a raised decking area. The side of the property benefits from a tarmac driveway that leads to a detached garage. The front garden is laid in stones and shrubs.
Ivanhoe Avenue is located off the Saintfield Road and is a highly sought after location within the Carryduff area. It is only a short stroll from the main Saintfield Road ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is close by providing a host of local amenities to compliment convenient family living. The Ivanhoe Inn is at the end of the avenue, where you can head for a drink and something delicious to eat if you don’t fancy making the dinner.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 14'11" x 12'0"
Kitchen 9'10" x 8'10"
Bedroom 3 11'3" x 8'11"
Bedroom 1 11'11" x 11'3"
Bedroom 2 11'3" x 8'11"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »