- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elegant contemporary style home with stunning views to the rear
- 5 Spacious bedrooms, 2 with ensuite shower rooms
- Beautiful entrance hallway with feature front door and fan light
- Quality spindled staircase to the first floor accommodation and cloak room under stairs
- Downstairs WC with wash hand basin
- Stunning drawing room with attractive fireplace
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and doors leading to the attached sun room with feature arch window to the rear, enjoying a sunny aspect rear garden and views to the countryside beyond
- Contemporary style kitchen units with ample high and low level storage cabinets. Built in oven and inset hob
- Separate utility room with ample high and low level units
- Spacious modern bathroom with quality suite including separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Brick paved driveway and parking area
- Brick paved patio and decked patio
- Integral garage with roller garage door
- Stunning sunny aspect south facing rear garden with view
Every now and again a truly exceptional property will appear on the open market and this fine detached residence is not only exceptional but occupies a truly wonderful site with open views to the rear, yet enjoying all the conveniences of Moira’s bustling village with is popular cafe culture, fantastic restaurants as well as two good primary schools and an excellent road network for other provincial towns and cities. This home has an amazing interior which is simply the personification of modern elegance, having beautifully fitted interior features complimenting a practical layout which will immediately appeal to discerning purchasers seeking a quality home that is a little bit special. Viewing a must!
Off Main Street at roundabout and turn into Glebe Park. At T Junction, turn right and then left into Glebe Avenue. Turn right into Glebe Gardens and No. 80 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »