This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently extended and refurbished semi
- Sitting room with solid oak flooring
- Spacious, kitchen, living, dining
- 2 bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- U.P.V.C framed double glazing
- Gardens front and rear
- Driveway and garage
- Close to shops at corner of Ballygowan Road, Castlereagh
Additional InformationA fabulous recently extended and refurbished semi detached house in a great location just off Belfast's outer ring road at Ballygowan Road, Castlereagh. The extension has created a very bright and spacious kitchen with dining and living area with doors through to separate sitting room at the front of the house and glazed double doors to the decked area at the rear. Upstairs are two good sized bedrooms, bathroom and floored roofspace with folding ladder access. There are gardens to the front and rear and driveway leading to garage.
Brentwood Park is really convenient to local shops at the junction of Upper Knockbreda Road and Ballygowan Road and is well placed for commuting in any direction.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor and storage cupboard under stairs with gas boiler
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 3.m (20' 0" x 9' 10")
Solid oak flooring
- KITCHEN/ DINING/ LIVING:
- 5.99m x 4.8m (19' 8" x 15' 9")
Newly fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units incorporating electric hob and oven with matching stainless steel extractor, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, ample space for dining table and sitting area and French doors to decking.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 3.35m (16' 3" x 11' 0")
Built in cupboard
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 2.64m (9' 1" x 8' 8")
- 2.13m x 1.65m (7' 0" x 5' 5")
Newly fitted suite comprising bath with thermostatic show and shower screen, tiled shower area, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mirror, W.C.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- With folding wooden ladder access, eaves storage and gable window
- Tarmac driveway leading to detached garage, (17' 6" X 9' 3"). Front garden in pebbles, back garden in decked area leading to lawn
Brentwood Park is located just off the Ballygowan Road, Castlereagh.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »