- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A superb semi-detached property located in the Rosetta area
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Plenty of recent upgrades that create a fantastic home
- Welcoming entrance hall with access to an integral garage
- Living room with a feature cast iron fireplace
- Living & dining room with a feat wood burning stove
- Fantastic kitchen with a breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms - two doubles and a single
- Contemporary bathroom with a three-piece suite
- Integral garage light, power and an up & over door
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Landscaped and private rear garden with two patio areas
- Brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of local schools
Additional InformationWalk This Way!
This fabulous semi-detached home located in Rosetta is finished to a very high standard and benefits from plenty of recent upgrades ensuring you can simply move in and enjoy all it has to offer from the moment you move in. With a stylish decor, fantastic landscaped gardens and a superb location that offers first class amenities you couldn't fail to be impressed.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with access to the integral garage, a lounge with a feature cast iron fireplace, a living & dining with a wood burning stove and a superb kitchen with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar. Upstairs offers two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a contemporary bathroom.
To the front there is a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking bordered by a new timber fence. The rear has just undergone a makeover to create wonderful outdoor space. There are two patio areas, a private aspect and a freshly sown lawn to enjoy.
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the City Centre close by. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Kingspan Stadium and Ormeau Park to name but a few!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 3.53m x 3.33m (11'7" x 10'11")
- Living / Dining Room 3.35m x 5.46m (11' x 17'11")
- Kitchen 3.99m x 2.54m (13'1" x 8'4")
- Bedroom 1 3.53m x 3.00m (11'7" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.38m x 3.00m (11'1" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 2.54m x 2.34m (8'4" x 7'8")
- Bathroom 2.39m x 2.31m (7'10" x 7'7")
- Integral Garage 4.57m x 2.39m (15' x 7'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »