- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well-presented semi-detached in Popular cul-de-sac
- Exclusively for the Over 55's
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen with a Range of Integrated Appliances and Room for Dining
- Three Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Cloakroom and Downstairs WC
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating System
- Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
- Utility Room & Integral Garage
- Popular Bangor West Location
- Excellent Public & Private Transport Routes and Close to Popular Coastal Walks
Additional InformationThis attractive, semi detached property benefits from a prime position in a quiet cul-de-sec within this highly sought after address. Close at hand to an excellent range of local amenities including north downs coastal path, Springhill Tesco and Retail Park, Crawfordsburn Country Park, Bangor West and Carnalea Train Stations and ease of access to main arterial routes for commuting making this the perfect location for the mature purchaser.
Internally the property consists of a lounge with modern wood burning stove, fully fitted contemporary kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, open plan to living/dining room, utility and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and a family bathroom. Externally, there is a low maintenance enclosed garden to the rear, to the front driveway parking and access to garage.
This property is sure to impress and early viewing is strongly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door, double glazed side lights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Alarm controls, recessed spotlighting.
- With modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, floor to ceiling tiled splashback, porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, glazed oak door and side light to lounge.
- 4.93m x 3.35m (16' 2" x 11' 0")
Hole in wall fireplace, cast iron wood burning stove, tiled hearth, mature outlook to front.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 5.77m x 4.42m (18' 11" x 14' 6")
With cherrywood fitted kitchen, stainless steel fittings, granite work surface, quartz work surface and upstand, inset Franke stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated Smeg dishwasher, built-in wine rack, integrated Baumatic stainless steel 4-ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor hood, stainless steel LED downlighters, integrated high level Bosch double ovens, built-in larder cabinet, ample dining area, porcelain polished tiled floor, open plan dining and living space with double glazed French doors to rear patio and garden, mature outlook to gardens, concealed underfloor heating manifolds, access to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.95m x 1.96m (9' 8" x 6' 5")
Matching range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for dyer, porcelain tiled floor, access door to rear, service door to garage.
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.2m (12' 9" x 10' 6")
With walnut style built-in modern furniture including double bed recess, bedroom cabinets, built-in display shelving, drawer units, cupboards above and built-in robes, dressing table, display area and cabinets, wall to wall range of built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors, mature outlook to rear.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
Mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 2.46m (11' 4" x 8' 1")
Built-in study desk, built-in robe.
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, shower screen, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled walls with inset stone mosaic tiling detail, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting.
- Slingsby ladder to roofspace, roofspace floored and insulated, ideal for conversion subject to usual planning permissions.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 2.97m (18' 8" x 9' 9")
Up and over door, light and power, gas fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway, easily maintained front gardens laid in loose pebbles, landscaped with brick paviours, mature shrubs and grasses, enclosed rear garden, easily maintained with artificial grass and landscaped and brick paviours, paved pathways, outdoor lighting, water tap, summer house.
Travelling from Crawfordsburn on the Crawfordsburn Road in the direction of Bangor, at the mini roundabout at West Church Worcester Lane is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »