- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Detached Home Finished to a High Specification
- Spacious Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Wood Burning Stove
- Downstairs WC and Generous Utility Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Luxury Bathroom with Modern Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Generous Driveway with Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- In Close Proximity to Leading Schools and Further Amenities of Lisburn City Centre
- Early Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationThis fabulous detached home is located within this exclusive cul de sac development conveniently situated off Boomers Road, Lisburn, part of the Fairfields development. A modern family home that has been designed to meet the needs of modern lifestyles.The bright and spacious accommodation is beautifully presented throughout, offering modern convenience in a relaxing environment. Set in a popular location, yet remaining convenient to a wide range of amenities in Lisburn and within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast, this fine home can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door, glass panelling
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tile floor, extractor fan
- 5.11m x 4.19m (16' 9" x 13' 9")
Wood burning stove, slate hearth
- KITCHEN DINER
- 5.95m x 5.1m (19' 6" x 16' 9")
5 ring gas hob, electric underoven, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, high and low level kitchen units, island with cooler & breakfast bar, built in fridge freezer and washing machine, tiled splashback, ceramic tile floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, high and low level units, gas boiler, PVC door to rear
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.55m x 4.15m (11' 8" x 13' 7")
acces to roofspace via ladder, dual aspect windows
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- large enclosed shower, tiled inset vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, 1/2 tiled walls, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tile floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, spotlights
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.41m x 2.54m (11' 2" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.48m x 3.39m (8' 2" x 11' 1")
- Panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, 1/2 tiled walls, corner shower unit tiled inset, ceramic tile floor, spotlights, extractor fan, chrome, heated towel rail
- Parking to front and enclosed patio and garden laid in lawn to the rear.
From Boomers Road turn left onto Fairfields Glen and then left onto Woodfort Gardens.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »