- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented, Detached Family Home in Super Location, Walking Distance of Hillsborough Village
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Cloakroom/WC
- Lounge with Stone Fireplace & Separate Dining Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Living/Dining Area with Biofolding Doors to Beautifully Landscaped Garden
- Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- High Standard of Finish Throughout
- Ideally Located within the Picturesque & Historic Village of Hillsborough, Easy Commuting Distance to Lisburn, Belfast & Further Afield
- Delightful, Landscaped Rear Gardens with Mature Shrubbery, Patio, Sitting Areas, Front Lawns, Driveway Parking & Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazing/Alarm Systenm
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached property is located just off the Culcavy Road in the picturesque and historic village of Hillsborough. It is extremely convenient to the village amenities including; shops, boutiques, restaurants, pubs and the castle.
The accommodation is spacious and is beautifully presented by the current owners and is finished to a high standard. Overall the accommodation provides two formal reception rooms, large modern fitted kitchen with everyday reception space, utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms, (master with ensuite), and main bathroom. With its convenient location within comfortable commuting distance of both Lisburn and Belfast this delightful property warrrants your immediate inspection.
- Oak effect uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 4.88m x 4.52m (16' 0" x 14' 10")
(at widest points). Stone fireplace, oak floor, low voltage spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.71m (12' 6" x 12' 2")
Oak floor, low voltage spotlights, oak effect uPVC doors to rear.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 6.35m x 5.64m (20' 10" x 18' 6")
(at widest points). Cardy range of oak and walnut high and low level units, granite work surfaces, island unit with breakfast bar, Britannia built-in oven, Neff five ring gas hob, Neff stainless steel extractor fan over, Sharp built-in microwave, Franke stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, concealed lighting, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, biofolding doors to rear, service door to garage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.51m x 1.55m (8' 3" x 5' 1")
Units, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, oak effect uPVC door to rear.
- Hotpress, access to partially floored roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.9m x 4.5m (16' 1" x 14' 9")
(at widest points). Oak floor, radiator covers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.71m (12' 6" x 12' 2")
(at widest points). Built-in robes and storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.5m x 3.84m (14' 9" x 12' 7")
(at widest points). Built-in Sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.89m x 3.71m (12' 9" x 12' 2")
(at widest points).
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, bath with tiled surround, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Front garden in lawn with stocked borders with a variety of specimen trees and shrubs. Driveway parking leading to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.44m x 3.68m (17' 10" x 12' 1")
Remote control up and over door, light and power points, oil fired boiler, access to utility room, side door.
- Fully enclosed, professionally landscaped rear garden with split-level sun deck and sheltered paved patio areas with feature lighting in beds, specimen trees, shrubs and flowers, screened utility/bin storage area, boundary wall and decorative screen fencing.
From A1 take the sign to Hillsborough. On entering the village turn right onto Culcavy Road, Walkers Farm is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »