- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Period Terrace Property dating back to 1870's
- B2 listed
- Living Room with archway to Kitchen
- Preparation Kitchen and Utility Area
- First Floor Lounge with superb views over Marina, Harbour & beyond
- 4 Bedrooms over First & Second Floor, Master with ensuite shower room
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite, Separate WC
- Gas Heating
- Enclosed Courtyard ideal for Summer BBQ's
- Superb & Convenient Location
Additional InformationThis period terrace property dates back to the the 1870's and was built by the well known coal merchant of the time, Robert Neill. It is a listed building of B2 grade recognising the elegance of its front facade with feature first floor oriel window.
Situated in the heart of the seafront, the property enjoys wonderful views of the marina, harbour and across Belfast Lough with it's ever changing nautical traffic. Bangor's bustling town centre is only a stone's throw away with its array of restaurants, coffee shops etc.
Internally the property offers immense character, charm, high cornice ceilings and superb living and bedroom accommodation over three floors. With so much on offer early viewing is highly recommended so don't delay and book a viewing today.
- Hardwood front door.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.58m (13' 8" x 11' 9")
Slate fireplace with cast iron and multi fuel burning stove. Display shelving and cupboard above.
Archway to . .
- 3.56m x 3.2m (11' 8" x 10' 6")
Housing for cooker, sleeper mantle feature tiles, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built-in units, display shelving.
- PREP KITCHEN:
- 4.39m x 2.92m (14' 5" x 9' 7")
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY SPACE:
- 2.9m x 1.4m (9' 6" x 4' 7")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer. Door to outside.
First Floor Return
- OFFICE AREA:
- SEPARATE WC:
- Wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, cast iron fireplace, exposed tongue and groove wood flooring, cornice ceiling,
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.71m x 2.9m (12' 2" x 9' 6")
- 5.36m x 5.m (17' 7" x 16' 5")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, wooden fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove, tiled hearth. Excellent views over Belfast Lough and beyond.
Second Floor Return
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and rain drencher head, wash hand basin, low flush wc, brick tiled walls, wood effect tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.9m x 4.47m (16' 1" x 14' 8")
Exposed wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 2.9m (12' 5" x 9' 6")
Excellent views over Belfast Lough and beyond.
- Enclosed courtyard, garden stores incorporating gas fired boiler.
Victoria Road runs between Clifton Road and Bangor seafront at Quay Street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »