This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Last remaining office suite.
- Attractive communal open air atrium and overlooking Crescent Gardens.
- The property is in close proximity to the Botanic Railway Station.
- Close to Queens University and Belfast City Hospital.
- There is adjacent on-street car parking to the property.
The subject property is situated fronting the western end of a terrace of period office buildings located between University Road and Botanic Avenue. Nearby occupiers include Queens University, Belfast City Hospital, Methodist College and the Ulster Museum.
The property has retained many of its original features including high ceilings, attractive cornicing and sliding sash windows. Internally the property has been completely refurbished throughout to include the installation of a new GFCH system.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »