This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Last remaining office suite.
- Attractive communal open air atrium and overlooking Crescent Gardens.
- The property is in close proximity to the Botanic Railway Station.
- Close to Queens University and Belfast City Hospital.
- There is adjacent on-street car parking to the property.
The subject property is situated fronting the western end of a terrace of period office buildings located between University Road and Botanic Avenue. Nearby occupiers include Queens University, Belfast City Hospital, Methodist College and the Ulster Museum.
The property has retained many of its original features including high ceilings, attractive cornicing and sliding sash windows. Internally the property has been completely refurbished throughout to include the installation of a new GFCH system.
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »