This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Through lounge with bay window and laminate floor
- Spacious kitchen 18' long
- Open plan to conservatory with tiled floor
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom incorporating electric shower
- PVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Mature gardens front and secluded to rear laid out in lawns, flowerbeds and greenhouse
Additional InformationAn attractive semi detached villa in this sought after locality.
An ideal starter home that will be of undoubted appeal and being within close proximity of Forestside, City Centre and main arterial routes, we would recommend immediate viewing.
- GLAZED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door and frame, storage under stairs.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.09m x 3.1m (23' 3" x 10' 2")
Bay window, laminate floor.
- 5.49m x 1.7m (18' 0" x 5' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, pine ceiling, extractor hood, open plan to conservatory.
- 3.76m x 3.18m (12' 4" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.9m (10' 0" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.31m x 1.83m (7' 7" x 6' 0")
- Coloured suite, paneled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls.
- Mature gardens front and secluded to rear, laid in lawns, flowerbeds, patio, greenhouse, outside light and water tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.98m x 3.71m (16' 4" x 12' 2")
Up and over door, light and power.
Off Castlereagh Road
(in last 30 days)
121st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »