- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Most Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationAttractive Semi Detached Villa Set in Most Popular Location
Holding a superb site within this highly regarded residential location, this attractive period red brick semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The spacious well maintained interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms both into bay, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area off and white bathroom suite with walk- in shower. The dwelling further benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazed hardwood windows and has undergone a programme of improvement works over the years and is convenient to excellent schools, public transport, Fortwilliam Golf Course, Cavehill Tennis Club and Cavehill Country Park. A private enclosed rear garden, feature fireplaces and highly regarded location makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter panelled walls, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.69 x 3.85 (15'5" x 12'8")
- Feature marble fireplace, wood surround, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.70 x 3.51 (12'2" x 11'6")
- Feature fireplace, wood strip floor, single panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.59 x 3.17 (11'9" x 10'5")
- Bow window, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 4.54 x 2.50 (14'11" x 8'2")
- Bowl and a half sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, cloaks, solid wood floor.
- Bedroom 2.69 x 2.41 (8'10" x 7'11")
- Single panelled radiator, built-in cupboard, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.81 x 4.80 (12'6" x 15'9")
- Into bay, range of built-in cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.22 x 3.03 (10'7" x 9'11")
- Wood laminate floor, range of built-in cupboards, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc walls and ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.72 x 3.29 (12'2" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Roof Space
- Ladder to loft, floored and sheeted.
- Paved garden to front, rear garden in lawn and mature shrubs, patio area, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »