This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Property in Quiet cul de sac location in Heart of Templepatrick
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace and access to rear seating area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built in Appliances, open plan to Dining area
- Three Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite and Built in Robe
- Family Bathroom/Ground Floor WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed/Alarmed
- Parking Area to Side and Visitor Parking to Front
- Short Walk away from Village Shops, Restaurants and Public Transport
- Ideal for Downsizers or those wishing to Commute to Belfast
Additional InformationNestled away in a quiet cul de sac location in the heart of charming village of Templepatrick, this attractive detached property with only a few minutes walk away from local shops, restaurants and public transport. There is also a nearby Park and Ride, ideal for those who commute to Belfast.
The accommodation, in brief, comprises of lounge, kitchen open plan to dining area and a WC to ground floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe, and a bathroom. Externally there is a low maintenance pebbled seating area to the rear, and parking area to the side.
With nothing to do but move in your furniture, this property is going to appeal to young professionals and downsizers alike.
- Front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- 5.44m x 3.86m (17' 10" x 12' 8")
Glazed double doors, feature fireplace with granite hearth. Glazed door to rear.
- 5.18m x 3.56m (17' 0" x 11' 8")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and and low level units, stainless steel 1.5 basin sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, Leisure range cooker with 5 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.48m (12' 8" x 11' 5")
Walk in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.69m (11' 0" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.97m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
Wall to wall sliding robes. Storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Private rear pebbled garden area.
From Belfast direction, from Templepatrick roundabout heading towards village, turn left at first set of traffic lights onto The Village, and almost immediately left at the red post box.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »