- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
DescriptionTwo bedroomed mid-terrace house converted from 19th Century Stables. This property which has been refurbished is in very good decorative order. It would make an ideal holiday home or investment property.
The property is situated in Woodstown amd is located just a short distance (c. 750m) from the R684 Waterford - Dunmore East road. It is ideally situated close to Waterford City (c. 9km), c. 9.1km from University Waterford, c. 650m to Woodstown Beach and c. 9.9km to Dunmore East Village.
The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge/kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and two bedrooms with skylights and storage space on the first floor. It has the benefit of electric storage heating and a comunial parking area.
Service Charge: €1,650.00 per annum
- Ground Floor
- 3.90m x 2.50m (12'10" x 8'2")
- Tiled floor; built-in under the stairs storage
- 5.20m x 5.00m (17'1" x 16'5")
- Tiled floor; fitted kitchen; integrated hob; integrated oven; integrated fridge/freezer; stove; curtains; blinds
- 2.50m x 1.70m (8'2" x 5'7")
- Tiled floor-to-ceiling; WC; WHB; bath; electric shower
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1
- 5.20m x 3.40m (17'1" x 11'2")
- Carpet; fitted wardrobe; skylights; blinds
- Bedroom 2
- 3.20m x 3.20m (10'6" x 10'6")
- Carpet; fitted wardrobe; skylight
BER No.: 105386064
Energy Performance Indicator: 497.27 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 8 The StablesVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »