- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- The finer details
- KITCHEN & CLOAKROOM
- Fully fitted kitchen, granite worktops, induction hob, oven, microwave, disher washer
- Choice of Neff, Siemens or Bosch oven and microwave
- 50/50 fridge freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in cloakroom
- BATHROOM & ENSUITE
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Pressure shower head and retractable hand held shower
- Wall hung WC's with soft close function
- Mirror units
- Bespoke wall mounted vanity unit in ensuite
- Chrome heated towel radiators
- Fully tiled shower enclosure and bath
- Feature tiled walls
- Slim-line shower trays
- Painted internal walls and ceilings
- Hardwood doors, architraves and skirtings
- Detailed cornicing and ceiling roses to listed building
- Bespoke stainless steel Ironmongery
- Moulded skirting boards and architraves to entrance hall, lounge, bedrooms and living / dining areas
- FLOOR COVERINGS / TILING
- Ceramic wood effect tiles floor to hall, kitchen / dining / living areas
- Tiled bathroom floors
- Partial wall tiling to bathroom
- Carpets to bedrooms
- ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
- CAT 5 wiring to living area, bedrooms and all TV positions
- Energy efficient chrome downlighters to kitchen dining living area and bathrooms
- Security alarm system wiring in place
- Wiring from communal satellite TV system
- 5 Amp sockets to living area and master bedroom
- Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with battery back up
- Video camera entry security system with app for mobile phone
- Ventilation and heat recovery system to each apartment
- Undermounted LEDs to kitchen cupboards
- Underfloor heating throughout each apartment
- Radiators to listed building
- High efficiency central gas boiler in plant room to heat all apartments
- Remote smart phone application heating controls
- Towel rails to bathrooms and ensuites
- Tiled flooring to kitchen, bathrooms and ensuites
- Carpeted flooring with high quality underlay to bedrooms
- High quality powder coated aluminimum framed double glazed windows
- High quality powder coated aluminimum sliding patio door to terraces
- Timber sliding sash windows to listed building
- Frameless glass balconies
- COMMUNAL & EXTERNAL FINISHES
- Security access system with video to main entrance doors
- High specification flooring and décor to entrance lobby
- Feature intelligent lighting to entrance lobby and staircase
- High specification lift installation with controlled access
- Secure allocated car parking with automated entrance gates and lighting
- Paved terrace balconies
- Feature high quality external lighting
- Power supply on balconies
- Post boxes provided to entrance hall
- 10 year builders warranty
Additional InformationEnjoy every day
Nestled on the shores of Belfast Lough, the chic and trendy town of Holywood has long remained one of Northern Ireland's most sought-after places to live.
Step outside this iconic building and find out what makes Holywood so popular. The very best of town centre living on your doorstep with an excellent array of first class restaurants, various shops and boutiques, vibrant bars and lively coffee shops. So, whether it's taking leisurely strolls through the woodland paths of Ballymenoch Park or Redburn Country Park, or maybe a shore front run or cycle along the picturesque Belfast Lough with the back drop of the Antrim Hills.
After that, relax at the 5-star Culloden Estate and Spa or enjoy a round of golf on the lush fairways of Royal Belfast Golf Club or the home of Rory McIlroy at Holywood Golf Club. Completing the leisurely pursuits is Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club for the boating enthusiast.
The easy access to all arterial routes makes commuting to Belfast and Bangor very convenient by both road and rail. Belfast City Airport is only a 10 minute drive away.
The perfect match
The Priory boast a collection of 16 luxury apartments of varying sizes. All apartments have been individually designed and will be finished to the most exacting turn key standards.
With high quality kitchens, bathrooms, floor finishes, under floor heating and aluminium windows no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure these are fabulous homes to live in. Some apartments will also benefit from feature balconies with stunning views of the Holywood Hills and Belfast lough. The Priory strikes the perfect balance between minimal maintenance living along with convenience and modern comforts.
The development will also see one of the oldest houses in Holywood be refurbished to its former glory in 1 Stewarts Place. With timber sash windows, original cornicing and mouldings, high ceilings and a Bangor Blue Welsh slate roof. The contrast between the new and old in this development will create lots of character and a landmark development within Holywood town centre.
These stunning apartments will be perfectly suited to a wide spectrum of purchasers. It will be a wonderful place to live due to the quality of finishes, design and location.
- 5.94m x 4.65m (19' 6" x 15' 3")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.m (11' 11" x 9' 10")
- 2.08m x 1.78m (6' 10" x 5' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.62m (10' 9" x 8' 7")
- 1.98m x 1.88m (6' 6" x 6' 2")
High Street, Holywood
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 8 The Priory , Holywood||Sold|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »