- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached family home in the heart of Cultra.
- Spacious and adaptable accommodation.
- Three separate reception rooms; for relaxed family living and easy entertaining.
- Downstairs cloaks with wc
- Family kitchen leading to separate utility room.
- 4 generous bedrooms
- Main bathroom and master ensuite shower room
- Detached double garage with additional parking
- Private gardens in lawn to rear.
- Oil fired central heating
- Within close proximity of the Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club, Royal Belfast Golf Club and The Culloden Hotel and Spa.
- Please note that images show 'Virtual' furniture and are for illustrative purposes only
Additional InformationLocated off Farmhill Road, Cultra, one of North Down's most prestigious and sought after locations, 8 The Orchard offers much more than first meets the eye.
This superb family home has been well maintained by the present owners. The accommodation is flexible to suit each individuals requirements, but presently offers four double bedrooms, master ensuite and three separate reception rooms. A family bathroom, utility room and double garage complete the impressive specification.
Externally, future owners will further benefit from a fully enclosed private lawn with patio area, ideal for entertaining. The private and well-manicured site also provides ample additional parking to the front.
The setting combines an excellent degree of privacy, yet remains convenient to delightful coastal walks, Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club, Cultra and Marino railway halts and within easy commuting distance of both Belfast and Bangor. With so much to offer, this is an excellent opportunity to own a charming home within this highly regarded residential area.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 3.23m x 2.35m (10' 7" x 7' 9")
(at widest points). Quarry tiled floor, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, recessed lighting, uPVC double glazed door to . . .
- Hardwood glazed front door with feature leaded stained glass panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.53m x 3.3m (11' 7" x 10' 10")
Cornice ceiling, laminate wood effect floor.
- Storage/hanging rail and shelving.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- 2.18m x 1.42m (7' 2" x 4' 8")
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls and storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.48m x 4.24m (21' 3" x 13' 11")
(into bay). Granite fireplace with marble surround and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, wall lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.02m (10' 12" x 9' 11")
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.84m (13' 2" x 12' 7")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN OVERLOOKING REAR GARDEN:
- 4.34m x 3.43m (14' 3" x 11' 3")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink with with mixer tap, recess four ring Belling oven, built-in Hotpoint dishwahser, space for fridge freezer, tongue and groove half panelled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.82m x 1.65m (9' 3" x 5' 5")
Space for washing machine, built-in storage cupboards, door to rear patio area and garden.
- Feature leaded stained glass window, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.82m x 4.24m (19' 1" x 13' 11")
Built-in robe with hanging rail and shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric showe unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.82m (11' 5" x 9' 3")
Built-in robe with handing rail and shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.33m (11' 4" x 10' 11")
Built-in robe with handing rail and shelving.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.33m x 3.02m (10' 11" x 9' 11")
(at widest points). Built-in robe with handing rail and shelving.
- Panelled bath with mixer tap, Aqualisa electric shower unit, sink in vanity unit with mixer tap and built-in storage, low flush wc, feature leaded stained glass window, hotpress with slatted shelving and lagged copper cylinder.
- Front garden in lawns, flower beds, plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway with ample parking to . . .
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.51m x 5.31m (18' 1" x 17' 5")
Electric Liftmaster up and over door, light and power.
- Rear patio area with fully enclosed garden in lawns and boundary hedging. Outdoor store and boiler house, oil fired boiler and uPVC oil tank.
Travelling from Holywood towards Bangor turn right into Farmhill Road, take the first right into Old Cultra and The Orchard is on your right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »