- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Modern Two Bed Apartment with Mature Outlook
- Lift and stair access to second floor
- Bespoke Fully Fitted Kitchen Opening to Ample Living and Dining Space
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Luxurious White Shower Room
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Private Residents' Car Parking
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional, Investor or Downsizing Market
- Doorstep Convenience to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
Additional InformationThis beautiful apartment will appeal to young professionals, investors or someone looking to downsize. Ideally situated with doorstep convenience to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages, the location provides ease of access for the city commuter via the new Glider system. Internally it offers both bright and spacious accommodation.
Of particular note is the bespoke modern fully fitted kitchen opening to living and dining space. The apartment is further enhanced with a luxurious shower room and two double bedrooms. Additional benefits include uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, a partially floored and shelved Roofspace, with light, and lift access to the second floor.
Inspection of this property is required in order to fully appreciate the quality of the fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Stairs and lift to second floor.
- Hardwood front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Built-in cupboard, low voltage spotlight, built-in Baxi gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.54m x 6.2m (24' 9" x 20' 4")
Measurements at widest points.
Bespoke 'Graham Lindsay' fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with granite worktops, single drainer Belfast sink, chrome mixer taps, built-in oven, pyrolytic built-in Bosch oven, Bosch four ring induction ceramic hob with granite splashback, extractor fan above, solid wooden floor, integrated dishwasher, open to ample dining and living space with dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.61m (14' 5" x 11' 10")
Low voltage spotlight, built-in double robes, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- Partly floored and shelved, light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 2.95m (14' 5" x 9' 8")
Built-in robes, low voltage spotlight.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower with chrome overhead shower unit, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, feature floored lighting system, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- One allocated car parking space, residents' management company.
Belmont Church Road is located off the Upper Newtownards Road. The Manor is the first building on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »