- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Georgian style detached family home set within an exclusive cul-de-sac setting with countryside views to the front
- Entrance hall with feature fanlight, grand staircase, WC and under stairs storage
- Drawing room with feature fireplace and French doors to sunroom
- Bright and spacious sunroom with French doors to the rear garden
- Family Room
- Beautiful fitted kitchen units with solid oak doors and granite work surfaces leading to the dining area
- Utility Room with fitted units and has a door to rear the garden
- Generous landing with large window to the front
- Master bedroom with recently refitted ensuite
- Bedroom 2 with recently refitted ensuite
- 2 further bedrooms, one with large walk in wardrobe
- Family bathroom
- Spacious, fully enclosed rear garden with feature brick paved patio area
- Generous tarmac driveway with parking for several cars
- Detached Garage
- PVC double glazing
- Beam vacuum system
- Partially floored roof space with slingsby ladder
- Oil fired central heating
This delightful detached residence has been designed & built by the well renowned developers, Porter & Co. who create authentically designed properties with all the benefits of a modern quality home. It forms part of a stunning development of only 16 homes, overlooking the open countryside and River Lagan on the Lurganure Road and convenient to excellent local road networks for neighbouring towns including Lisburn and Belfast as well as Hillsborough and Moira. The property has been beautifully designed with bright and spacious accommodation including a wonderful open plan kitchen with dining area and separate sun room, creating a wonderful flow for modern living. Viewing a must!
Off Lurganure Road, Maze, Lisburn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »