- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Additional InformationLOCATION. VIEWS. GREAT ACCOMMODATION. LOW MAINTENANCE.
Enjoying an exclusive walled courtyard setting in the heart of historic Hillsborough, this large three storey townhouse boasts spacious, well-proportioned accommodation, as well as benefitting from an Integral Garage plus a private parking space.
All village amenities are on your doorstep including shops, boutiques, bars, coffee shops, restaurants, churches and the primary school.
For anyone commuting, the A1 dual carriageway is only a couple of minutes away by car, providing easy access to the motorway network at Sprucefield.
The property itself is finished to an exacting specifiction throughout, and enjoys double aspect in the lounge and kitchen areas, affording delightful views across to the church grounds.
Accommodation comprises in brief:-
Ground floor: Entrance Hall; Cloakroom with w.c.; Family Room/Bedroom 4; Integral Garage with fitted Utility Area.
First floor: Lounge; Kitchen open plan Dining Area.
Second floor: Bathroom; 3 Bedrooms.
Zoned Oil fired central heating;
Mahogany framed double glazed windows;
'Beam' central vacuum system;
Network cabling for 'Sky+' throughout;
Integrated Cat 5 cabling;
Living Area wired for surround sound;
'Silent floor' joists to first and second flooring
Outside: Courtyard approached via remote control wrought iron gates. Private parking space adjacent to the property.
Integral Garage (18'10" x 9'2") with up and over door. Fitted Utility Area with range of high and low level cupboards; integrated washer/dryer; single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany front door. Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to Integral Garage.
- White suite comprising 'Villeroy & Boch' designer wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, tiled splash back, 'Villeroy & Boch' low flush w.c. Part wall tiling. Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Stainless steel 'ladder' radiator/heated towel rail.
- FAMILY ROOM/STUDY:
- 5.54m x 3.33m (18' 2" x 10' 11")
Wall to wall range of stylish fitted storage units. 'Canadian Maple' flooring. Low voltage lighting. Useful under stair storage cupboard.
- Spindle staircase to first floor landing with two feature glass block wall panels. Low voltage lighting.
- 5.54m x 3.96m (18' 2" x 12' 12")
'Chesney' contemporary multi-burner stove on granite hearth with marble surround and mantle. Double aspect windows. Low voltage lighting. Feature glass brick wall panel. Open plan to:-
- LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.56m x 5.36m (18' 3" x 17' 7")
Extensive range of high and low level fitted units. Concealed lighting. Granite worktops with large and small 'Franke' stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. 'Bosch' stainless steel built-in double oven; 'Bosch' built-in microwave oven; built-in AEG coffee maker; 'Bosch' 4 ring ceramic hob unit; 'Bosch' stainless steel/glass extractor hood; granite splash back. Integrated dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Feature glass brick wall panel. Double aspect windows.
- Spindle staircase to second floor landing with low voltage, single panelled radiator and hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 5.56m x 2.97m (18' 3" x 9' 9")
Double aspect windows. Low voltage lighting. Built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.1m x 3.05m (10' 2" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 4.17m x 2.34m (13' 8" x 7' 8")
Built-in wardrobe. Ladder access to roofspace.
- Stylish 'white' suite comprising corner bath with wall-mounted mixer tap and shower attachment; recessed fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower; 'Villeroy & Boch' wash hand basin with mixer tap; concealed flush w.c. Complimentary ceramic fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. 'Ladder' radiator/heated towel rail. Shaver socket.
At junction of Main Street and Ballynahinch Street turn into public car park. The Chimes are accessed via a gated entrance round to the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »