This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Extended Detached Family Home
- Quiet Yet Convenient Cul-de-sac Position
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining/Family Area
- Sun Room with Aspect to Garden
- Up to Five Bedrooms, Two of Which are on the Ground Floor
- Master Bedroom and Bedroom Two with Extensive Range of Mirror Fronted Built-in Slide Robes
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- First Floor Shower Room with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Well Presented Front Garden in Lawns
- Tarmac Driveway with Parking
- Integral Garage
- Fantastic Fully Enclosed Rear and Side Gardens with South Westerly Aspect and Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Early Viewing Essential
- Requires Some Sympathetic Updating but Competitively Priced to Allow for This
- Ready for Immediate Occupancy
Additional InformationTucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac within this popular residential area here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive extended detached family home ready for immediate occupancy with vacant possession. Whilst requiring some sympathetic updating the property has been priced to allow for this and means that the lucky purchaser can put their own stamp on what will be a fantastic home. The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible on both levels with the ground floor comprising living room, family room or potential fifth bedroom, fitted kitchen with excellent storage open plan to dining/family area, sun room, separate utility room, bedroom four and bathroom with white suite. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having three well proportioned bedrooms, two of which have extensive range of built-in mirror fronted slide robes, and shower room with white suite. Outside does not disappoint either. To the front there is a beautifully presented garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking and fantastic fully enclosed rear and side garden in lawns with south westerly aspect, excellent degree of privacy and paved patio terrace areas. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and integral garage. Edgewater offers excellent convenience to Donaghadee's thriving town centre as well as The Commons and many fine coastal walks and drives. With all this fine property has to offer, and at a realistic price, we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed sliding patio door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, double glazed inner door with glazed side panels to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature vaulted ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.58m (15' 8" x 11' 9")
Fireplace with granite hearth and open fire, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.61m x 4.72m (18' 5" x 15' 6")
at widest points Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, Franke one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker range, extractor fan above, glass display cabinet, concealed strip lighting, part laminate tile effect floor, breakfast bar, double glazed sliding patio door to sun room, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.07m x 1.75m (10' 1" x 5' 9")
High and low level units, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, laminate tile effect floor, uPVC double glazed door to outside, door to integral garage.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.43m x 2.79m (11' 3" x 9' 2")
Fully tiled floor, aspect to garden, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 5:
- 4.75m x 2.9m (15' 7" x 9' 6")
at widest points Potential bedroom.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 2.36m (9' 6" x 7' 9")
Aspect to rear garden.
- Light coloured suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.56m x 4.72m (11' 8" x 15' 6")
plus wardrobes Access to roofspace. Extensive range of built-in mirror fronted slide robes with storage in eaves behind, door to bedroom three, potential dressing room, playroom or nursery.
- BEDROOM THREE / DRESSING ROOM / POTENTIAL NURSERY:
- 4.11m x 3.07m (13' 6" x 10' 1")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 4.85m (9' 6" x 15' 11")
plus wardrobes Wall to wall range of built-in mirror fronted slide robes with storage in eaves behind.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa shower unit, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Well presented front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking leading to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.07m x 3.25m (19' 11" x 10' 8")
at widest points Roller shutter door, power, light, oil fired boiler.
- Private fully enclosed side and rear garden in lawns with south westerly aspect, excellent degree of privacy, paved patio barbecue areas, uPVC oil tank, outside tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 12 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views