How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent Family Home Set Within Cul-De-Sac Off Upper Malone Road
- Living/Dining Room, Sunroom Overlooking Garden
- Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms All With Built-In Wardrobes
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Garage And Driveway Parking
- Well Manicured Gardens To Front And Rear In Lawns, Patio Areas And Shrub Beds
- Sought After Private Location Yet Close To Amenities Of South Belfast Including Lady Dixon Park, Finaghy, Lisburn Road, Leading Schools, Motorway And Transport Networks
Additional InformationThis detached home will be popular on the open market with families wanting to set up home within the South Belfast area. The property is located within a small cul-de-sac off Upper Malone Road and offers privacy along with being in close proximity to local amenities, transport networks and leading primary and grammar schools. The internal accommodation is well presented to include living/dining room, sun room, kitchen/dining area, cloakroom and integral garage on the ground floor. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms with built-in storage and a recently renovated bathroom. The gardens are well tended and set in lawns with patio areas and mature trees. There is ample driveway parking and an integral garage. Viewing of this superb property is highly recommended and is by private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Glazed entrance door with side panels.
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed door.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.19m x 3.45m (23' 7" x 11' 4")
(into bay) French doors to...
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.68m (13' 0" x 12' 1")
Underfloor heating, ceramic tiled floor, French doors to garden.
- 4.8m x 2.79m (15' 9" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for appliances, partly tiled walls.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 2.62m (18' 8" x 8' 7")
Light and power, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.68m (12' 4" x 12' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 2.41m (9' 1" x 7' 11")
- Contemporary suite, panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.87m (11' 5" x 9' 5")
Two built-in wardrobes, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.82m x 2.34m (9' 3" x 7' 8")
- Driveway parking and lawns to front. Lawns, patio area, oil tank and shed to rear. Gates to side.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views