This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground Floor Apartment in Sought After Residential area in Holywood
- Comparable: 46 Strathearn Court on the market for £95,000
- Rental Income Currently c£400pcm, Potential for c£500pcm
- Comprises: Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom, Two Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking, Small Garden to Front of Property
- Walking Distance to Holywood Town Centre
- Excellent Transport links to Belfast City Centre
- Ideal Buy to Let Opportunity
- EPC Rating: Pending
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Viewing Strictly by Appointment Only.
A two-bedroom ground floor apartment in an extremely convenient location in Holywood. Within walking distance to Holywood town centre and all local amenities. Belfast city centre is only a 10-minute drive away, and there are excellent bus and rail transport links nearby. The apartment is currently let with a current rental income of £395pcm but there is potential to achieve a rental income circa £500pcm. An ideal low maintenance first purchase home and also ideal for the buy to let investor.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views